Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Skin Hydration Help!

Guys I’m 23 and used to excessively tan in a bed when I was a teenager so I have pre-mature lines/wrinkles and also currently taking an acne medication that dries out my skin deeply. I feel like my skin is so dry and dull and my makeup sets into those fine lines under my eyes (crows feet area) and my forehead. Does anyone have suggestions for products to use to help or a routine to implement with hydrating skincare products? 
I quit tanning a few years ago and wear sunscreen daily now but need a routine with hydrating items.

Re: Skin Hydration Help!

Hi, the CLINIQUE Exfoliating Face Scrub 3.4 oz/ 100 mL which can be used every day helps even out skin and keeps the dryness away. You'll want to go with something super moisturizing, so the

Alpyn Beauty Line-Filling Eye Cream with Bakuchiol and Caffeine 0.5 oz/ 14 mL

Hope that helps!

@01alyssa09 What's your full current routine, @01alyssa09?

I’ve been using Dime Beauty products recently but don’t feel much hydration from the products.

Typically for day time its Dime Beauty cleanser, toner, glow serum, hyaluronic acid, eye cream, moisturizer.

Night time its Dime Beauty cleanser, toner, hyaluronic acid, eye cream, night-time cream/moisturizer.

I also tried out Fenty Skin’s nighttime cream and I really enjoy that but didn't know if I should be taking something out or adding something to my routine.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing