Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 Vegan Brushes!

I think we can all agree that Sephora Collection PRO Brushes are amazing tools that allow us to essentially become our own makeup artists, plus they provide great quality at an amazing value! We know there are so many different brushes out there that it can be overwhelming when it comes to selecting the ones you really need. That is why Sephora Collection has not only improved upon their PRO brushes, but also refined their assortment to 30 brushes total: 5 foundation, 14 face (blush, highlight, etc.), and 11 eye brushes.

This assortment is made up of Sephora Collection’s best-selling brushes, now with improved brush head shapes while still keeping the chic, streamlined look, great quality, and value. And yes, all brushes are vegan (!)and the new packaging is color coded based on category (foundation, face, and eyes).

We started a glossary to break down what each new brush is and what it is meant to be used for -- and just in case you still need a little help deciding which brushes you really *NEED* need, look out for the ones we starred** for our absolute must-haves!

FOUNDATION BRUSHES:

55.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #55
What it’s for: Best for multi-tasking between foundation and other face products. It provides a sheer coverage and can be used with any type of foundation (liquid, cream, powder, and/or stick).
How to use it: Use circular motions across entire face to buff and blend.     

Price: USD $30.00 / CAD $40.00   

64.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #64**

What it’s for: For natural, airbrushed foundation finish. It provides a sheer coverage and works best with liquids, creams, and/or stick foundations.
How to use it: Use downward sweeping motions across entire face to blend. 

47.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #47

What it’s for: Provides a fingertip-like application and medium coverage for foundation. Best for liquid, cream, and/or stick foundations.
How to use it: Use Downward sweeping motions across entire face to blend.              

56.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #56

What it’s for: Best for building coverage for medium to full foundation coverage with liquid, cream, powder, and/or stick foundations.
How to use it: Use Downward sweeping motions across entire face to blend.     

70.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #70**

What it’s for: Best for buffing liquid, cream, and/or stick foundations for full coverage.
How to use it: Use circular buffing motions across entire face to blend.

FACE BRUSHES:

93.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #93

What it’s for: Best for sculpting blush with a cream, powder, and/or stick formula for medium coverage.
How to use it: Use in upward sweeping motions to build color on cheek contours.                                               

96.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #96**

What it’s for: For building blush coverage with a liquid, cream, powder, and/or stick formula.                          

How to use it: Make short sweeping motions to build color on cheek contours.                                           

99.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99

What it’s for: Best for a targeted, full coverage blush application with any type of formula.
How to use it: Use by blending outwards on apples of the cheeks for an even application.                            

80.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Bronzer Brush #80

What it’s for: Best for an all-over warm glow with a powder formula bronzer.

How to use it: Make long sweeping motions across the face.

Price: USD $34.00 / CAD $45.00

87.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Highlight Brush #87

What it’s for: An all-over highlight brush that works best with a powder formula and delivers light highlight coverage.             

How to use it: Make back and forth sweeping motions across the face.       

98.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Highlight Brush #98

What it’s for: A highlight precision brush for tops of cheekbones, brow bone, and Cupid’s bow. Can be use with any highlight formula and delivers medium coverage.                                                                              

How to use it: Move back and forth in sweeping motions on tops of cheekbones, brow bone and cupid's bow.                                     

59.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Powder Brush #59**
What it’s for: A powder brush best for targeted setting and blending.

How to use it: Move back and forth in sweeping motions for targeted placement across the face.                 

50.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Powder Brush #50

What it’s for: An all-over setting brush best for powder formulas.

How to use it: Press and roll with the flat tapered side for all over setting.

79.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Contour Brush #79**
What it’s for: A sculpting and contouring brush best for powder formula bronzer.

How to use it: Make sweeping motions from temples to hollows of cheeks to sculpt and define.                     

78.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Contour Brush #78
What it’s for: This contour buffing brush works best for contouring with cream and stick formulas.                           

How to use it: Make sweeping motions from temples to hollows of cheeks to sculpt and define.               

45.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Concealer #45             

What it’s for: A concealer brush for targeted application - works best with liquid, cream, and stick formulas.                

How to use it: Press and make tapping motions on blemishes and under the eyes to place and blend.

Price: USD $22.00 / CAD $30.00

57.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Concealer Brush #57**
What it’s for: A concealer brush for buffing and blending concealer around the face. Works best with liquid, cream, and stick formulas.

How to use it: Use in circular buffing motions to blend and cover imperfections.   

71.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Concealer Brush #71

What it’s for: A concealer brush perfect to cover imperfections and build coverage with liquid, cream, and/or stick formula.                   

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions then blend downward to cover imperfections.   

85.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Lip Brush #85

What it’s for: The perfect brush to define and fill lips.                             

How to use it: Use the tip of the brush to define corners and Cupid’s bow, and use the flat side to fill in color on the lips.                 

Price: USD $16.00 / CAD $21.00

EYE BRUSHES:

10.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #10

What it’s for: An all-over shadow brush. Works best with any eyeshadow formula.

How to use it: Sweep eyeshadow all over the eyelid for evenly distributed color.

Price: USD $20.00 / CAD $27.00

14.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #14**
What it’s for: This brush works best for applying shadow to the lid.

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions to pack and blend eyeshadow on the eyelid.      

15.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #15**

What it’s for: This brush works best for a more precise shadow application.

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions to pack and blend eyeshadow on the eyelid.       

13.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #13

What it’s for: A shadow brush best for packing intense pigment.                                                                                          

How to use it: Use by pressing and tapping motions on eyelid to build and intensify pigment.

18.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Shadow Brush #18
What it’s for: This eyeshadow brush is perfect for blending and diffusing pigment along the lash line.

How to use it: Use by sweeping in back and forth motions to blend and diffuse along the lash line.   

19.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #19**
What it’s for: A brush that builds and diffuses pigment along the crease

How to use it: Use by sweeping in back and forth motions to diffuse pigment along the crease.           

26.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #26

What it’s for: A brush for blending pigment along the crease and lash line.

How to use it: Use in soft circular motions along the crease to blend shadow

27.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #27

What it’s for: This brush also works great for applying and blending product on the crease.

How to use it: Use in soft circular motions along the crease to blend. 

24.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Crease Brush #24

What it’s for: This shadow brush works great for a precise application and blending.

How to use it: Use by applying eyeshadow to the crease for added definition.

22.png

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Eye Liner Brush #22
What it’s for: This brush works best for precise application along the lash line.

How to use it: Use by applying eyeshadow or cream eyeliner with the stiff tapered point along the lash line to create a winged/ cat-eyed effect. 

Price: USD $16.00 / CAD $21.00

20.pngWhat it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Brow Brush #20**

What it’s for: This brush works best for defining and filling brows.                                                                                   

How to use it: Use the spoolie to brush hair upward.  Fill in any sparse areas with short feathery strokes to help shape and define. 

Price: USD $18.00 / CAD $24.00

These new and improved PRO Brushes are available now. Which ones will you be scooping up? Let us know your favorites by replying below!

I have hooded eyes too. do you have any favorite eye brus...

I have hooded eyes too. do you have any favorite eye brushes that work well with our eye shape?

Re: Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 Vegan Brushes!

I just want to say that I love sephora. It is my favorite place to shop. I just hot into makeup and skincare recently and I love it. I am now a beauty lover  and wont go back.i also wanted to say that all of the brushes look amazing. I am in need for a. Whole brush set and it would mean the world to get these brushes.

Re: Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 Vegan Brushes!

Me too! It’s been so fun to learn and experiment- I’m 9 mos in and my skin and makeup has never looked better ;D My mom gave me a Sigma brush set - they are awesome and so soft, I like Elf brand too - very affordable. I’m looking to add a brush and this breakdown was the best I’ve seen - now which one to get?? $30 is a bit pricey- but with proper care will last for years to come. Take care!

I love all of these bruses

Did anyone get the bronzer 80 brush? Any insight? Im so curious about this brush in particular I love bronzer and bronzer/contour brushes! 

@TeamBIC  Thanks for the insights! I’ve been obsessing over the different brush options and truly appreciate your breakdown!! 🙂 Happy Easter!

#

Anonymous Insider

Re: NEW Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 New Brushes!

@TeamBIC  I hear about these beauties receiving the new brushes to test. I would love to try these bad boys out. I am in love with makeup. Mostly eyeshadows. I work in the Emergency Department as a nurse practitioner. I am often behind face masks, goggles and scrub caps. My eyes are my window. Patients always tell me that the brightness and fun in my eyes makes their day.  I’m in need of new brushes. My new puppy had an unwelcome party and chewed up 10 brushes. It was a sad day. I’m using some cheap ones from drug store while we are in lock down. Please hook a sister up. I would love to try these new ones out.  
desperate for some new eye tools! 

Re: NEW Sephora Collection Pro Brushes: Your Ultimate Guide to All 30 New Brushes!

So are you in lockdown or a nurse? Whatever one gets you free brushes? Gross. 

They give brushes away?

@mirandasnow 

Sephora BIC does Gratis on occasion for community members. You just need to be an active member in the BIC. There is no criteria that is shared with us as to who they select. 

@Anonymous  they don't care, and asking doesn't help.  and it's not random, they give them to the same ppl all the time.

@treestar86 @It’s actually pretty random. I have seen people get gratis who are rookie, rising star, go getter or boss.  Maybe for the bigger gratis they give it to the more active people which are the names you recognize 

@Anonymous @It’s random who gets picked to receive gratis. 

Do they only select ROUGE customers? Or does it just depend on how active you are in Sephora's community platform? 

@Oelc It has to do with how engaged you are with the community on here. 

@Oelc @It’s random who they pick but it’s also based on how active you are on here 

@TeamBIC was so wonderfully generous and sent me the Sephora Pro brushes to try and review.  Thank you!  
  I am a long time fan of Sephora Pro brushes so already thought I was going to love them but after two weeks of using them straight I am still blown  away by their performance.  They are soooo much better than the original ones!!!  I’m looking forward to completing the set.  

I am most impressed by the 70 pro foundation brush.  It has 3/4 ¨ bristles which are very dense and soft with a slight taper throughout the flat surface.  It feels very firm against your skin and blends foundation flawlessly every time.  I stopped using my beautyblenders to fine tune my foundation cause it’s just not necessary.  This brush is the gem of the collection

The 59 pro powder brush is divine!  it’s got long slightly dense and super soft tapered bristles and picks up just the right amount of power and applies it so evenly.   I feel like I’m going to say this about most of the brushes but they make everything look airbrushed with minimal effort.  The same goes for the 96 pro blush brush.  It’s not as dense and is tapered on both sides so you can place blush with one side and blend with the other without depositing more color.  airbrushed effect.  
The 57 pro concealer brush is a dense concealer brush with that airbrush effect tapering.  It picks up a lot of product and delivers a smooth high coverage effect with seamless edges.  So good though I’m eager to try one of the smaller ones for precision concealing. 9B770D03-ECD6-4E1A-AC64-9C0ABDE1D322.jpeg

Glad you're still loving them, @heartsmyface!  I'm also still really enjoying mine and there are only a couple that I either just don't need/typically use or don't like but all of the others are winners for me :).

@CookieGirl1  Oh which ones were you not liking so much?  Is it that you don’t tend to use those kinds of brushes in your routine or is it a perceived design flaw?  
Now that I’ve been using them for a few weeks, I can’t say there’s any one brush I don’t like.  The concealer brush is a little dense and picks up a lot of product but it works well for people who like extra coverage.  I’ve repurposed it for highlight.  

@heartsmyface I really just didn't like the concealer brush very much and while I haven't actually tried it for highlight, it still seems like it might be a little bit stiff compared to what I might typically use, but maybe I'll least give it a try. I'm really glad that everything is working out so well for you :-). Getting new brushes is great! 

Thank you so much for the brushes. I got to play with them a bit today, and omg I am in love. This past week I was one of the lucky people to receive the new sephora brushes. Omg this packaging is amazing, and I was in love with how everything is labeled and seperated. I thought today would be a perfect time to try them out and honestly I am surprised and amazed considering that I never tried the Sephora brushes before. I used the foundation brush 70, and the two eye brushes 19 and 15.

Usually when I use a foundation brush it leaves streaks, and I usually never like how the finished effect is, but this one seems to be a game changer. It left my face looking flawless and I love how easy it was to use it. The eye shadow brushes are so soft, and I loved how easily they picked up the product, and how easy it was to put onto my eyes. Honestly, after this experience, it made me give the sephora brushes a second look. Thank you so much Sephora and the BIC community, for opening my eyes to them.

89920252_812004572623349_4834983627299225600_n.jpg90359515_835162806971358_8936145411740008448_n.jpg90425285_524040998305264_5005699111207305216_n.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • 55.png
  • 64.png
  • 47.png
  • 56.png
  • 70.png
  • 93.png
  • 96.png
  • 99.png
  • 80.png
  • 87.png