Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

SIlk Canvas?

Has anyone tried the Tatcha Silk Canvas? I am wanting to try it, but it’s so expensive. I’d love to hear your feedback, maybe even before and after pics? 

Re: SIlk Canvas?

I just posted my review for Tatch Silk Canvas Primer.  I'll tell you though.  There is nothing on the market like.  Nothing.....its not a hard waxy primer like I thought it would be.  It creamy and makes my complexion flawless.  Im 57..large pores and fine lines  but, not many...this primer blurred the tiny lines and made my pores disappear!  Ill leave you the same photos I have on my review. Tatcha The Silk Canvas PrimerTatcha The Silk Canvas PrimerI am 57 years...My pores/fine lines gone!I am 57 years...My pores/fine lines gone!After 1 use.  A little goes a long way.. generous amount of productAfter 1 use. A little goes a long way.. generous amount of product I left 2 photos.  One of me wearing the primer under foundation and one photo of the open jar...showing the primer.  My review is quite detailed...  Let me know what you think.....and please, can you follow me back...thanks

So sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been having issues logging on! I am so sold on this product I haven’t bought it yet though! You look fabulous. I am following you back and I’ll give you an update after the Sephora sale, that’s when I will purchase mine 

Davis89 Thank you for your kind reply!  From what I'm reading, on other reviews, people with oily, combination AND dry skin alike, love this primer.  Have you bought it yet!  I mist my face with Tatcha luminous & dewy facial mist after Im done applying all my face makeup with GREAT results!

RE: Re: SIlk Canvas?

Wow!!!!! You make me want to buy this. Seriously!!! It doesn't crease throughout the day?

Re: RE: Re: SIlk Canvas?

NO!  NO creasing what so ever!  My skin is dry so I moisturize with Tatcha Dewy Moisturizer and then use this primer.  Great results!   Ive been thru sooo many primers.  This is theclast stop for me!  Im hooked! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • Tatcha The Silk Canvas Primer
  • I am 57 years...My pores/fine lines gone!
  • After 1 use.  A little goes a long way.. generous amount of product
testing