Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Replacement for Estee Edit "Pink Peony overnight water pack" ???

This overnight mask worked SO well for me, my skin looked amazing in the morning. I've tried Laneige's water mask and it didn't do the same. Any others?

Thanks!!

There are several other overnight masks on the market. @s...

There are several other overnight masks on the market. @skincarefirst77 I'm not familiar with the EE one, what was its main purpose? Moisture?

Origins has two options: Drink Up Overnight Intense Mask...

Origins has two options: Drink Up Overnight Intense Mask (which is just moisture based) and Plantscription Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask (which I like to use if I know my picture will be taken the next day, I find it helps contour the face). Fresh has two options also: Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask (Very moisturizing and helps to contour and fight aging) and Peony Brightening Face Mask (which is good for dull skin).

@skincarefirst77 ohhhhh for redness and soothing DEFINETL...

@skincarefirst77 ohhhhh for redness and soothing DEFINETLY DEFFINETLY look into Dr Jart Cicapair Tigergrass Nightly Re.pair mask. It's specifically for redness and soothing skin...you will LOVE!

Re: @skincarefirst77 ohhhhh for redness and soothing DEFINETL...

thanks!!

Re: Origins has two options: Drink Up Overnight Intense Mask...

I'll look into those!

I don't think the EE one's main purpose was moisture because it was water based? What I noticed was my skin was less red in the morning than usual. It was very soothing.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing