Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Radiant Face Primer to Wear Alone?

HI Makeup Enthusiasts! I'm in search for a face primer that provides a radiant & dewy look. I'm looking for a product that I can wear alone (without foundation) the weekends and sometimes during the week when I'm too lazy to apply foundation. I currently have the Becca Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer, but am looking to try something new.

Any recommendations? I'm considering the following products, but am open to other suggestions! Even products that Sephora doesn't carry. 

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® Luminizer Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL

KAJA - Dream Puff Radiant Mousse Primer

ESTéE LAUDER - The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer + Finisher

Re: Radiant Face Primer to Wear Alone?

@carlym99   I love this for the purpose you are stating- it's so, so pretty, and not glitzy at all.  Just glowy.

https://www.sephora.com/product/illuminating-moisture-balm-P392648?icid2=products%20grid:p392648:pro...

Radiant Face Primer to Wear Alone?

@carlym99 kiehls glow formula and hydrator sounds exactly like what you want

It’s my favorite too 🤩

@carlym99 

I have two options that I've tried and used in the manner you're describing.

- Juice beauty Illuminating Primer

- By Terry CC Serum in shade 1. This is the best one I've tried (super pricy, but you can find it cheaper if you do a bit of research.)

Alternatively, if you already have a primer you like you can get the CT Flawless filter and just mix a bit in. It's beautiful.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 2 - Fair

Thanks @Cyncynn! I'll check them both out. Maybe I can find a deal on the By Terry product on ebay.

@carlym99  I am sure you can! I've got mine for 50 ish (a year ago or so), but I can't remember the beauty retailer.

Cult Beauty probably have good prices on it too!

@carlym99 If you wanted to go for an inexpensive option, I have a couple of friends who swear by the L'Oreal Glowtion as well as the MIlani Soft Focus Glow Complexion Enhancer--both are obviously drugstore and easily accessible if you don't feel the need to splurge on something high-end.

Hi @carlym99 

I do actually have a different recommendation, I got this for a friend who was looking for the a product to do the exact same thing you are describing FARSÁLI - Liquid Glass Radiance Serum. She loves it. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing