Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Peach Perfect Comfort Foundation

I just bought this yesterday and I have yet to try it. Has anyone tried and loved it? I am excited about it because I heard it was very mattifying and my oily skin needs it. 🙄

Re: Peach Perfect Comfort Foundation

I love it! I bought it last week and have used it every day since. I apply just a tiny amount - a little seems to go a long way - and use a slightly damp Beauty Blender to apply. It smells amazing, but that said, it stays put all day long and doesn't feel thick or cakey at all. It's become a new fave! I always hated to wear foundation because I hate feeling like I'm wearing it and looking too fake. Love this stuff though. It hides blemishes/redness nicely and has a nice matte finish.

Re: Peach Perfect Comfort Foundation

I bought this foundation a few days ago and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I prefer using a brush or my fingers to apply it. it covers good and it does not feel cakey on my face. I like using it with the peach setting powder. I feel like my face is not oily for 5-6 hours, and the natural oils make it look like I have a glow from within and not an oil slick. Keep us posted on how you like it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing