Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

MED-FULL COVERAGE AND VERY PALE

Does anyone know of a medium to full coverage foundation with a natural to matte finish that works for pale girls? I am very pale with neutral sometimes leaning a little cool undertones. I've tried Fenty and it went very dry looking on my combo skin. 

Re: MED-FULL COVERAGE AND VERY PALE

I'm not sure if you ever experiment with drugstore products but I have been using Maybelline's Fit Me Dewy+Smooth foundation for years and it has never let me down! I am also very pale so I go for the lightest shade. However, if it is still not light enough, try purchasing a foundation adjuster (like those from NYX) which can lighten any foundation to the shade you prefer.

thanks! Fit Me is my go to drug store foundation i'm just hoping to spend a little more 

@lawrenjoy I think the new Nars foundation that just came out yesterday on Sephora may work for you! They have a few new shades and I think some of the more fair ones would work well for you.  The Beauty Look Book has some swatches and review if you wanna check that out.  It's called "Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation".

I'll check it out. Thanks

@lawrenjoy You might like the Too Faced Born This Way or the Hourglass Vanish stick foundation. Both are combo and dry-skin-friendly, and offer full coverage and lots of pale shades. 

Ouuuu i never thought about a stick foundation. I'll give it a try. Thanks 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing