cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Luxe Coverage, Anyone?

ArmaniBeautyConcealer.JPG

Hi friends! Earlier this year Giorgio Armani launched the Power Fabric High Coverage Stretchable Concealer, which is a matte yet natural concealer that easily blends into the skin, is great for all skin types, and comes in 20 different shades. @LexBT, @KatieBT, and I all have combo-oily skin and are always on the lookout for great coverage that will last all day, so you can imagine how excited we were to test this concealer out.

We know luxe products tend to be a bit pricier for some but we are so inspired by the luxe lovers in BIC and none of us had tried Armani concealer. Naturally, we wanted to see what the buzz was all about. Is luxe concealer truly worth it? *Spoiler* IT IS!

We all have been using this concealer for about three months now and here is why we’re going head over heels:

• Packaging: we are suckers for nice packaging over here and this concealer did not let us down. The product comes in a classic Armani Beauty tube and it has a clear bottom and black cap with the Giorgio Armani logo. The design is simple yet very timeless, elegant, and chic.
  • Formula: OBSESSED! This concealer is very highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The color payoff is amazing but without the heavy/cakey look and feeling afterward. Although the formula is matte, it does not get dry and crease under our eyes but nicely melts into the skin for a creaseless, natural look.
  • Applicator: The applicator is a soft sponge, almost flat, yet strong and picks up the perfect amount of product. 

Here are our before and after pictures:

LexBT_Before_After.JPG

KatieBT_Before_After.JPG

BrendaBT_Before_After.JPG

Do you have a favorite luxe concealer or foundation? Tell us everything!

RE: Luxe Coverage, Anyone?

Ive heard such good things about this concealer! I might need to try it next after my too faced is finished

Re: Luxe Coverage, Anyone?

This one was not hard to love ❤️

I just recently moved from using Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75to GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25 so I could get a bit more coverage and less 4pm shine for this oily diva. Looking forward to making this my next concealer purchase!

@LexBT ,

Would you tell me what the sunscreen is in the High Cover Foundation?  I need to use mineral sunscreen because of allergies to chemical sunscreen.  The Sephora product page does not list ingredients.

I would like to know too @tsavorite  @LexBT 

RE: Luxe Coverage, Anyone?

Love it! Will have to try it out!

@BrendaBT  It really looks lovely on everyone, especially you. This might actually be a concealer i’m Interested in. 

La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto...

is as lux as I get as far as cosmetics. 

@GG84  Thank you! 🙂 I've never tried this La Mer Foundation but I've heard it has a beautiful coverage, what kind of finish does it have? 

@BrendaBT   That sounds like a winner!  Thanks for the reminder; I forgot to put it on my list for the upcoming sale.

I honestly don't have a favorite concealer, but I recently tried Lancome's Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye Illuminator Youth Activating Concentrate (what a name!)  Even using it by itself, it does a tremendous job of minimizing dark circles because of how well it reflects light.  I can only imagine how it would perform on top of the Armani concealer!

https://www.sephora.com/product/advanced-genifique-yeux-light-pearl-eye-illuminator-youth-activating...

@BrendaBT   These photos don't do the Lancome Light-Pearl serum justice.  I think the effect is more noticeable at a greater distance.  I can look in a mirror held at arms' length and see how much better one eye is than the other if applied to one eye.  It's not a concealer, but I do see a difference.  I used only the Light Pearl serum.

But, here goes:

BeforeBeforeAfterAfter

@Ispend2much6 I can definitely see it! Thank you so much for sharing I'll have to take advantage of the sale to try it out 😄 

@BrendaBT   You're welcome, and I hope you like it as much as I do if you purchase it.  Also, my skin is not orange in real life like it is in the picture. 😜

@Ispend2much6 Ah this sounds like I product I would love! I have HUGE dark circles and the Armani Concealer worked wonders for me but now I'm curious to see how these two would work together? 

@BrendaBT   I plan on getting the Armani during the sale, so I can swatch them for you.  I don't think I'll lose the Lancome in the meantime like I lost my BB eyeliners; it's a little large to misplace. 😉

I have very deep blue dark circles also, so it is a constant problem for me. 

I discovered the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric High Coverage Stretchable Concealer

when I was having some issues with breaking out recently and it really is wonderful. Another one I like is the YVES SAINT LAURENT - Touche Eclat High Cover Radiant Concealer  

It seems to lie a little flatter than the Armani, but I think the Armani might have better coverage. Both solid choices, though!

@jozkid Yes, I agree I have a few breakouts all over my face but mostly on my chin area, you can see it on my before and after pictures how great it covers them and I only needed a tiny bit of product. 

@BrendaBT  Thank you for sharing your review on the concealer. My favorite luxe concealer is Cle de Peau and my favorite luxe foundation is La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 150 Natural - Very Light Skin with Neutral Underto...

@SportyGirly125  I've never tried this La Mer Foundation but I have heard great things! What do you love about it? 

@BrendaBT I love that it is the perfect color match for my skin tone, is light weight, and makes my skin look flawless. 

Thank you for sharing @BrendaBT! It looks great on y’all😊

@faeriegirl Thank you 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 135 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos6
  • ArmaniBeautyConcealer.JPG
  • LexBT_Before_After.JPG