Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Looking for new foundation and concealer. Suggestions?

I've been trying to find a good foundation and concealer that both aren't too think and caked when wearing. Any suggestions? I want something that makes the foundation/concealer enhance beauty and still have that natural look to it.

Clinique's Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer. Two...

Clinique's Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer. Two for the price of one!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Looking for new foundation and concealer. Suggestions?

There's a new brand out called maskcara you should check it out 

You could watch some f Kathleen lights videos on YouTube. She has dry skin but her foundation always more on the natural side. She is not one for cake face. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done is the BEST! It covers well, but feels so light.

Shannonre wrote:

I've been trying to find a good foundation and concealer that both aren't too think and caked when wearing. Any suggestions? I want something that makes the foundation/concealer enhance beauty and still have that natural look to it.

Shannonre wrote:

Shannonre wrote:

Give HourGlass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation a try! It provides great coverage, not drying and the best part, it comes in a stick so it's great for travelling ; )

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing