Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Looking for New Foundation Help!

Hey all. Looking for a new foundation/tinted moisturizer/ cc cream...etc..

I have been using Amore Pacific Cushion Compact for the past 4 years and was thinking of trying something new (probably will end back up with them, but theres so much new stuff I thought I would try).

I already purchased the new YSL Touche Eclat All-In-One-Glow and that was a fail. It looked great everywhere, but my dry spots and as the day has worn on, it has started to pill all over my face, yuck!

I look for something generally light to medium coverage, I want it to be light and dewy and glowy looking. I have normal to dry skin with some acne spots and scars (but I prefer to use concealer to cover up the acne and have a lighter look all around). I have sensitive skin.

Thoughts? 

Me!

Me!Me!

Re: Looking for New Foundation Help!

@RachelLiane Hello lovely! First off, I have to say, your skin looks amazing! 👌👀

I’ve recently really fallen in love with the IT Cosmetics CC cream! I tend to have bad luck with foundations (and other face products for that matter) due to my dry, sometimes irritated skin, but this works well for me! It actually keeps my skin moisturized and leaves me with a nice, natural glow. It is super blendable, has light-medium coverage and has SPF 50 in it as well. Left a link below in case you want to check it out! 👇

https://www.sephora.com/product/your-skin-but-better-cc-cream-spf-50-P411885?skuId=1868165&om_mmc=ot...

@Shosh85 thanks so much for the tip! My friend recommended that to me as well. I really like that I can get a $15 travel size to try it out before I commit!

@RachelLiane  Awesome! That’s exactly what I did at first, and I am now going on my second full sized tube! I hope it works well for you!! 👌🤗

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • Me!
testing