cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Is it okay to have two foundations?

Hi everyone,

I don't usually wear makeup, but my first ever foundation is the tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr foundation in the shade light-medium honey. I also got a sample of the Make Up Forever HD foundation in the shade Y335 Dark sand. I recently got sunburned and the Make Up Forever foundation suits me better than the one that I have. Should I stick to the first foundation or would you recommend to buy another shade for my tanner skin? 

Re: Is it okay to have two foundations?

Girl I have 5. It's a little much but I am a performer so I need a lot. Still as long as your not just letting it sit in a drawer somewhere in your bathroom go ahead. Do whatever you want to. 

I have two foundations! A medium coverage one without spf that I wear for meetings at work, and a full coverage one that includes spf that I wear if I think I will be outside for short periods.  If I'm outside for long periods, I use a tinted spf 50 sunscreen by Shiseido.  So it's actually  like I have 3 foundations,  except I don't wear makeup over the tinted sunscreen.

Its not wierd at all, I usually have a summer and winter foundation. Since I’m a little darker in summer.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing