Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

How to set concealer without wearing any other makeup

Hi everyone  

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I would like to wear under eye concealer once in a while, but I don't want to wear foundation. I'm wondering how I should blend it out and how to set it. I have dry skin with fine lines under my eyes and I find that concealer settles into the lines. I know that I can use setting powder, but I don't want my under eye area to look powdered and the rest of my face to look like skin. If I wear the concealer alone, it does blend out and you can't tell where it ends and my skin starts, but it doesn't last very long. Any ideas? Thanks. 

Re: How to set concealer without wearing any other makeup

Moisturizer and a bit of primer. Both can help plump the area. Powder would use one that's completely translucent or matches your coloring, and finely milled, then it undetectable. Ask in store for samples of various products. Spray could work. Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL

Works well.

@rottenrope 

How to set concealer without wearing any other makeup

A setting spray may help. I know Urban Decay has a nice one that my friend uses.

Re: How to set concealer without wearing any other makeup

@ChescaCat wrote:
A setting spray may help. I know Urban Decay has a nice one that my friend uses.

I'll have to look into that. There are just so many I don't know where to start lol. Thanks! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing