Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Holy Grail $5.99 Foundation

I have combination skin- dry patches in some areas, insane amounts of oil in others. I have dark marks on my cheeks where acne used to be and some redness around my nose and chin. For those looking for a BUILDABLE, MEDIUM-HIGH COVERAGE, FLAWLESS FOUNDATION LOOK NO FURTHER THAN YOUR DRUGSTORE! I have used Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless for years now and through all my life (and skin) changes, this foundation has been a staple in my makeup routine. I don't use a primer. I apply this with a damp beauty blender (or brush on days I need heavier coverage) and top it off with setting powder and spray. This stuff lasts hours and hours if you properly set it- on the beach, outside, even through an easy workout. 

I have tried them all- from $60 to $5 and this is by far the best bang for your buck! 

Re: Holy Grail $5.99 Foundation

I love this

Re: Holy Grail $5.99 Foundation

Applied makeup @ 8 am. This picture was taken at dinner @ 8 pm- no touch ups!Applied makeup @ 8 am. This picture was taken at dinner @ 8 pm- no touch ups!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • Applied makeup @ 8 am. This picture was taken at dinner @ 8 pm- no touch ups!
testing