cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Help!! 100% Transfer proof makeup

Hello everyone! 

I have a job that requires me to wear a mask off and on throughout the day. I find that quite often my mask moves my foundation around and creases it often. 

Can anyone help me with finding a good primer, foundation, powder, and setting spray routine to help with this? I want my makeup to be virtually "bulletproof". I am currently using: Hourglass Mineral Veil, EL Double Wear, Beauty Bakerie trans powder. I have combination skin and tend to get oilier in my t-zone. Any and all suggestions are helpful. Thanks everyone! 🙂 🙂

Re: Help!! 100% Transfer proof makeup

Also, after you apply your setting spray, use a velour puff to press it into your skin. THAT has made the biggest difference and will make you transfer proof. 

Re: Help!! 100% Transfer proof makeup

Wow. You have a pretty bulletproof routine as is is! LOL. I would swap the Beauty Bakerie for the UD Velvetizer and finish off with some GC Slay All Day setting spray. I use HG primer and EL foundation as well. There is a coupon code for the Slay All Day...JOYBOGO. I got 2 full size setting sprays for the price of one. Hope this all helps!

I don't know a good product, but I advise grasping onto t...

I don't know a good product, but I advise grasping onto the "baking" technique. You use your setting powder to do that. You may want to look up videos for a step by step.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing