Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Haus Labs Foundation Shade Match

Spoiler

Hello! New member here in the community. 

I’ve been using the shade finder for the Haus Labs Triclone Skintech Medium foundation, and been getting a shade within the fair complexion range. I definitely know I am light-medium skin tone with neutral undertone and even medium-tan in the summer, so I thought the match was pretty off.

Unfortunately my Sephora doesn’t seem to have the foundation stocked in person for me to do a swatch there. Hoping someone with the same foundation shades could give some recommendations! Hoping to find a shade for: light medium skin with neutral undertone 🙂

- Estee Lauded Double-Wear Foundation: Tawny

- It Cosmetics CC Full Coverage Foundation: Medium tan

- Nars Light reflecting: Sahel

- Giorgio Armani luminous silk: 5.75 

Thanks in advance (also pay no need to the random shade generated in the link)

Re: Haus Labs Foundation Shade Match

Hi, @Lalro !  I looked up each of the foundations you use in the Sephora Shade Finder--the one in the Quizzes & Buying Guides section, not the one on the product page.  The Shade Finder shows all the foundations that "match" the shade you are looking up.  Keep in mind the match should be considered a good starting point, but may not be spot on.

As you can see below, three of your foundations matched the same Haus Lab foundation shade, 230.  My feeling is to start with that one.  However, if the IT is a significantly better match for you, then you may want to try the 270.  Regardless, if it doesn't work, you can still return it to the store as long as it's a Sephora and not a Sephora inside Kohl's. 

- Estee Lauder = Light medium 1, warm 1, intensity 2

Haus Labs 230 Light Medium Cool

- IT = Light medium 2, warm 1, intensity 2

Haus Labs 270 (I forgot to write this one down)

- NARS = Light medium 2, neutral, intensity 2

- Armani = Light medium 2, warm 1, intensity 2

Re: Haus Labs Foundation Shade Match

Hi Titian, thank you so much for your help! This was very insightful, will definitely follow your advice. Thanks so much again 😄

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing