Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Foundation twin

Hello all!

Just wanted to see some of the other foundations/powders others use that are close to my shade and undertone (to make online ordering a bit easier). Currently, I use Bobbi Brown stick foundation in Warm Almond 6.5 in winter and Golden Almond 6.75 in summer. 

Re: Foundation twin

Hi @thelindeza

I'd be more than happy to assist you in finding foundations twins (I love that term!). We have a really, cool tool called Color IQ which helps find foundation matches based on what you're currently using.

For your winter shade (Bobbi Brown Warm Almond 6.5), click on the first image below to see your corresponding foundation and concealer matches.

For your summer shade (Bobbi Brown Golden Almond 6.75), click on the second image below to see your corresponding foundation and concealer matches.

You can also use the Explore This Product Feature by scrolling down the product page to see what specific shades look like on different skin tones. 

Please send me a private message if I can provide further assistance and good luck on finding the right foundations for you (I know it's not easy). Thank you for being a a valued Sephora client!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing