Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foindation help

Okay so I could use some help, when ever I put foundation on it always tends to look crackle, almost like it separates on my face everydingle time, so I'm not sure why it does this, I could use advise and also recommend foundations for my face, I mean it could my face is more oily but I also think it's dry, help

Re: Foindation help

@kaitlin178 my suggestions would be to exfoliate and hydrate, you could use something similar to #Wishful Yo Glow AHA & BHA Facial Enzyme Scrub 3.38 oz/ 100 mL which is amazing and then hydrate, you could use a mist or serum or even both! 

@lmaster hey there 😃, since you mentionned Wishful, i just wanted to ask if you tried the new Wishful manuka honey cream?

I might create a thread about it to get more comments.

@Emy10 no I sure have not tried it, at least I can't remember, maybe a foil sample 🤦 this product I received in the Sephora pop box and was extremely impressed!!

@lmaster ok, because Manuka honey itself is Awesome on the skin. Quite a few months ago i bought a jar, and first, the price lollll (and the jars are small too!), second its soooooo good, better than regular honey. 

It ended where i gave myself maybe 3.5 masks and ate the rest on roast. The little jar really didnt last long. Lol

If i ever get a sample or try it ill let you know 😁😁😁

@Emy10 ohhhh sounds divine!!

@lmaster oh yes!! lol im telling you and everyone, Manuka honey is soooo good, its not as clear as regular honey and not as sweet but still sweet, so to those that have a sweet tooth dont worry lol

I suggest reading about it on Google too because there are different "concentrations" of purity or something like that and the price vary with it.

Also, we got to look for specific symbol/informations that needs to be ON the bottle itself, because companies "fake" Manuka honey too!

😊😊😊😋

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing