Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Dupes?

hi everyone. I fell in love with the nars natural radiant longwear foundation. They had my perfect shade, it applied perfectly on my skin, the finish was awesome and it lasted all day. Though….it made me break out. My skincare routine is much different now and I’m not having as many acne issues but I don’t want to try the foundation again and cause flair ups. Anyone know of a good dupe? Or would you recommend trying again with a primer?  Maybe even a clean foundation?? 

thank you!! 

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation 

Re: Dupes?

@Candisann95   I hope I can give you some good recommendations; it's been awhile since I've used the Nars RLWear.  Some recommendations from online sources list these:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Sheer Long-Wear Foundation SPF19

#Shiseido Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation 560

I do know of two clean foundations I own that I think you might like:

#Sephora Collection Clean Glowing Skin Foundation

Not clean but very pretty with a little glow, and is buildable:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 

#Armani luminous silk foundation

As far as primers go, I personally rarely wear them because they clog my pores too quickly.  What I prefer to do is use this moisturizer, which gives my skin some slip to help the foundation apply well:

Drunk Elephant Mini Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer 0.50 oz / 15 mL(mini size to try.)

The DE Protini works really, really well, even the first night, to smooth the surface of the skin (for me anyway,) when used with:

Drunk Elephant Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum with Lactic Acid 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing