Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

Apparently Urban Decay discontinued their one and done foundation/ complexion perfector. I loved it because it was a light coverage without being heavy and evened everything out. I wouldn’t even consider it a foundation. Can anyone point me in the direction of something that I can try next?

Re: Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

Has anyone tried the Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation?

Is it similar to One and Done?

Well, I tried the Hydormaniac foundation and it's going back. It was way more coverage than the One and Done and I didn't like the way it blended. And trust me I tried everything to make it work - fingers, beauty blender, brush. Despite the name, it felt dry to me (but I do have super dry skin). 

After some online research, I'm trying Lancôme SKIN FEELS GOOD Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 23 next. I just placed my order. Fingers crossed! 

Sales rep @ Ulta recommended this to me, of course she was a Lancôme rep. I bought it several months ago, and just now trying it. It’s ok, not as creamy as One and Done. It squirted out somewhat separated so I make sure to shake it before I use. It also feels greasier, even though it’s supposed to be oil free. Will have to use it, bought it too long ago to return. I loved One and Done!!

RE: Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

I got the Ilia super serum skin tint and really liked it!!!

Re: RE: Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

Hi! Can I ask what shade did you get? I used the medium-light in the naked skin. Thx! 

I know I'm late to this discussion, but has anyone had success with a dupe? I'm so bummed out right now! Any light coverage with sunscreen options are welcome!

Ugh I wanted to try it! 

Urban Decay one and done. GONE!!! What to do? Will someone please share a comparable item, please

I just found out this product was discontinued and I am devastated! It was my go-to product and I loved that it was light and had the SPF along with being vegan and cruelty-free. What a drag man. If anyone comes across a similar product that's vegan, cruelty-free and has SPF protection, please share. Stay safe y'all!

I'm really sad that they stopped making as I've used it for the last year and I haven't used any other type of foundation since. I really hope they bring it back!

Ugh!! O&D is my fave - following to see if anyone finds anything that's just as wonderful. I love the easy application - I use my fingers - and the light, but effective coverage. Help!! I need something easy to apply. 

Thank you!! 

Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

I liked UD One and Done too, and I found that the new reformulated Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer performs kinda similar. Give it a try 😊

I'll be trying this next if the Lancôme foundation doesn't work for me! 

Please let me know if you find one! It is my absolute favorite foundation, I could cry.

RE: Re: Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

@tylerlyler okay so I got the Supergoop cc cream and it is pretty comparable! A little bit more matte and the color is a little less pink.. but the formula is just as light coverage which I liked.

Re: RE: Re: Discontinued Urban Decay One and Done

I was thinking of trying this, is it difficult to blend? That's one thing I noticed in some of the reviews.

@valliebono I've seen the UD One and Done as recently as last week at Ulta in Michigan.  Might want to check around if that's a product you love.

what Ulta in Mi did you see the Urban Decay One & Done?

@diane2426  Hey!  I was at one in Gaylord then, but that was almost two years ago now, I suspect they've long gone now.  If you type the @ symbol a list should pop up where you can tag a member and that way they'll get a notice that you've mentioned them.  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing