Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Concealer help!!

I need some help finding a concealer I can wear both on bare skin and with foundation. For foundation I wear Fenty in 210 (typically when my skin doesn’t have a tan)and Too Faced Born this way in Golden Beige(wear it year round). I have the Too Faced sculpting concealer in natural beige but it’s too light or ashen to wear with my foundation. I just want it to cover my undereye discoloration, acne scars(there’s one next to my mouth) and the area around my mouth has more of an olive tone than the rest of my face at least in my opinion, I don’t have any makeup on in the photos. Any help would be so appreciated, I have combo acne prone skin. So you can see what I mean about the olive toneSo you can see what I mean about the olive tone

I just have so many tones going on hellllpI just have so many tones going on hellllp

Re: Concealer help!!

@BrunchBunnie I find the Too Faced BTW way too heavy when I want to go concealer-only, so I always turn to the NARS Radiant Creamy. I use it under my eyes, on the redness around my nostrils, and on any spots. I think their Soft Matte could also be a good option for you, but I prefer the Radiant Creamy on my dry skin. 

Re: Concealer help!!

The nars Matte one in a jar is really good for make up and non foundation days! 

Concealer help!!

Messing up my makeup!

Concealer help!!

RMS Beauty uncoverup is a great bare skin, or on top of foundation, concealer. If you warm up your application (I rub my clean hands together and pat onto my face after applying), it helps melt the edges and blend into the skin. (in this picture, I have a very light bb cream on underneath)

RE: Concealer help!!

The Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation+Concealer is a very versatile option. It is retailed for $29 and is one of my holy grails. I usually do a layer of this product for foundation and if I feel like I need the extra coverage, I dot on the product on the areas that need it, such as the under eyes and blemishes for example. Or if you don’t want to spend crazy money on a summer concealer shade and on a concealer for the winter, you could try a drugstore brand. L.A Girl, Maybelline, and NYX has relatively good coverage concealers.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos4
  • So you can see what I mean about the olive tone
  • I just have so many tones going on hellllp
testing