Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!

Community Favorite ConcealersCommunity Favorite Concealers

Even though we’re always looking for an excuse to add more makeup newness to our baskets, there’s something to be said about a makeup product that can serve double (or triple!) duty. And dare we say it? Concealer might just be the ultimate multitasking MVP. Need to brighten dark circles? Concealer is your shining ray of hope. Looking to shape and define? Concealer is ready to get you looking snatched. Blemishes or discoloration? Concealer’s got you covered, naturally!

While our complexion routines may evolve over the years to suit the latest beauty trends or adjust to our unique skin needs, concealer always seems to find a place in our makeup rotation. Let’s give a shout-out to some of our tried-and-true Community Favorites:

Now it’s your turn to share your own concealer favorites! Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag your concealer holy grails – and don’t forget to share any tips and tricks to go with them!

Re: Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!

I have really red / vascular eyelids and I am obsessed with Bobbi Brown’s under eye colour corrector. It goes on so easily and stays all day.

@TeamBIC 

Hands down the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer this little pot lasts me 6 months easy and is the only thing that covers my acne scars

My faves:

Natural and brightening:

Dior Backstage Concealer 2N 

Kaja Don't Settle Concealer and Kaja Cat Nap Under Eye Brightener Peach-Tone Brightener 

Full Coverage: Hourglass Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer 

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer 

For covering red blemishes, or healing blemishes with rough skin, I love the MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Brow, Eye & Lip Liner in Boundless Bisque. Sometimes the pencil works when I can’t seem to get the right coverage because it’s so precise, I can dot it on. 

I found a new favorite concealer.  Kaja Don't Settle Concealer 03 Mooncake  is in my top 3 concealers!  It os so natural and light. You dont even feel it when its on!@

I love this one too! I’ve bought them for friends and family looking for concealers! @segmlove 

I’ve heard good things about this concealer in the beauty community. I’ll have to pick one up. Thanks!

I love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer.It is very pigmented and lasts a long time!

I’ve been using this forever. Every time I decide to try a new one I go back. Nothing comes close!

tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer 

@CherylFoxCat Hahah, I was honestly coming here to say the same thing. It's a great face concealer for me but I use something different on my eyes because it tends to crease on me but the shape tape and myself have been going strong for over half a decade now. 😂

I’ve heard good things about Shape Tape concealer. I think that I need to give it a try. I have dark circles under my eyes, as well as red and brown hyperpigmentation. Thanks for the information 

Nars soft matte concealer is perfect. It has the most full coverage in the most intense pigment in a good way. It can double as a foundation Plus concealer. However the radiant creamy concealer, actually it's very dry compared to the concealer in the pot. 

tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer is my HG and has been for quite a while. It's the only concealer that I can find that's pale enough and has the right undertones. I know a lot of people say the ELF Camo Concealer is pretty much the same but uh it's not.

@ChaosKittten I'm with you on shape tape. ELF is definitely not the same. Tarte has a great range.

I recently switched from the Elf Camo Concealer to the Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 0.5 N. I have absolutely been loving it. The formula is super creamy and hydrating. I would say that the concealer is medium coverage but works fabulously to cover blemishes and under the eyes. 

I was using Nars radiance concealer before but now I have new favorites 🙂

Dior Backstage Concealer Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Longwear Liquid Concealer  

I was currently using the elf matte concealer which I really loved by itself with no foundation on. Buttt when I used it with my Estée Lauder foundation it kinda turned all weird whenever I put some setting powder. Now I’m gonna try Estée Lauder concealer since I’ve heard some great things about that one!

2 Replies
testing