Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!

Community Favorite ConcealersCommunity Favorite Concealers

Even though we’re always looking for an excuse to add more makeup newness to our baskets, there’s something to be said about a makeup product that can serve double (or triple!) duty. And dare we say it? Concealer might just be the ultimate multitasking MVP. Need to brighten dark circles? Concealer is your shining ray of hope. Looking to shape and define? Concealer is ready to get you looking snatched. Blemishes or discoloration? Concealer’s got you covered, naturally!

While our complexion routines may evolve over the years to suit the latest beauty trends or adjust to our unique skin needs, concealer always seems to find a place in our makeup rotation. Let’s give a shout-out to some of our tried-and-true Community Favorites:

Now it’s your turn to share your own concealer favorites! Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag your concealer holy grails – and don’t forget to share any tips and tricks to go with them!

Re: Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!

@TeamBIC after a very long term journey of trial and error I finally found my HG concealer this year for my chronically dry under eye area that is eczema-prone Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 0.5 N . Cannot recommend this one enough if you have issues with dryness and once you set it it honestly doesn't crease terribly at all. I do wish they made color corrector for my dark under eyes (the current shade does an okay job except for right near my tear duct area) but hey maybe they'll make it one day.

Color corrector is really my favorite! I have very dark genetic circles and concealer is rarely enough on its own. 

I love NARS Radiant Creamy Liquid Color Corrector and Kaja Cat Nap Under Eye Brightener Peach-Tone Brightener ! Both are super easy to work with and wear well alone and under concealer !!! 

for concealer, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer !!!! 

My favorite concealers are the Armani Beauty Power Fabric + Longwear Matte Concealer and the HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Buildable Coverage Waterproof Concealer Yogurt Drops 1.5 Beige 

I use the Armani with my lighter foundations and the Huda Beauty with my full coverage foundations. Both are used to camouflage the dark circles under my eyes.

@TeamBIC I love

Cle de Peau and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Custard 

I use the concealers to brighten my face as well as cover up dark spots or discoloration.  I also like to use them to clean up edges around the lips and eyes.

@TeamBIC  I find myself depending upon concealers more and more, for ever-increasing reasons.  As a result, I have several holy grails.

Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector- I have been using this, in the shade Light Bisque, for years to counteract my dark circles.  It doesn't settle in my under eye lines like most concealers do. The downside is that it doesn't dry down, so I have to be careful when applying it so it doesn't make my eye liner smear.

Armani Beauty Power Fabric + Longwear Matte Concealer- My absolute favorite to use as an eye primer!  My shadows will not budge when I use this.  It is also helpful when trying to conceal areas on my face.

#Anastasia of Beverly Hills Magic Concealer- I have a couple of sample cards of this concealer, and I'm impressed.  It has the best combination of coverage and the least amount of wrinkle emphasis of any I've tried.

#PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer - Just a very nice, light concealer that doesn't emphasize lines.

Yes, yes, yes; GREAT topic @TeamBIC! I love the versatility of concealers and have found myself reaching for them more and more as a result of both my laziness appreciation for the snooze button and the multi-tasking prowess of concealers! The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has been in my rotation for years - good stuff! 💖 I'm always happy to see how the brand has continued to expand their shade range over the years.

@itsfi Oh yes, I remember this one! Probably the first full-size concealer I've ever finished since I usually use minis. There was so much hype surrounding it that even my mom bought one back then even though she didn't wear makeup that often!

testing