Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Combo Sensitive Skin primer cocktail

I just ran out of primer, was using smashbox and found that it was too thick/greasy... I have combo sensitive skin with some pores/oils in the center of my face. I'm thinking of getting toofaced hangover primer to hydrate the dry/normal parts of my face, and benefit porefessional for the other part. Also considering the new benefit primer? What do you guys think 😛 thx!

I love the becca backlight primer everywhere except my no...

I love the becca backlight primer everywhere except my nose. I actually use NARS eyeshadow primer on my nose cuz nothing else lasts and doesn't clog pores. hope this helps!

Re: I love the becca backlight primer everywhere except my no...

eyeshadow primer??? Wow! Thats cool lol thx

RE: Re: I love the becca backlight primer everywhere except my no...

@jeskayjam I actually use a Mac paint pot on my nose during the summer months as a primer for foundation! It keeps it from breaking up alllll day. Best beauty hack out there.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Combo Sensitive Skin primer cocktail

@jeskayjam, I think it's a great idea to use different primers based on your skin needs. The Too Faced Hangover primer is one that I can generally use all over my face, but because my T-zone, especially my nose, can be an oil slick at times, I'll often use a more mattifying primer on those areas.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing