Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

I have been using Boscia's BB Cream Broad Spectrum for YEARS. Has it been discontinued?? I can no longer purchase it from you guys! I'm almost out - - what can I use instead? I tried a sample of IT Cosmetics CC cream, but it's so yellow and I hate it. Help!?!

Tags:

Re: Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

Gal, I found it at TJ Maxx for $5.99! Good luck finding it:) 

RE: Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

I JUST got a sample in my last purchase and loved it. I went to buy it just to find out it was discontinued. Awesome.

i can't believe they discontinued it!!! I have been using this for couple years! it was my absolute favorite! soooo sad now. 

I wrote to them too -----------. What a BUMMER! I've never done foundation until I found this one. I just suck at applying it and prefer a natural look and have never achieved that via foundation.  This bb cream allowed me to get some coverage while still looking natural and now I don't know how I'm going to find something to replace it!  I also don't want to go back to a bare face now that I know how much better I can look with this on it!  

Purlisse is pretty good. I loved the Boscia BB Cream too. So sad.

Thanks for this suggestion, I will try Purlisse. Boscia’s new BB product is not good at all and I am similarly unhappy with SuperGoop, Origins Ginzing, Coola, FAB, etc. Wish Boscia would just bring this back, it was perfection and I’ve stopped trying and buying Boscia products in general since they discontinued it 😞

I emailed Bosica & this is what I got back. Don't know if they are serious but it could be worth a shot.

Hello from boscia,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to confirm BB cream has been discontinued and is no longer available for sale.
Unfortunately we do not have an immediate plan on bringing it back to the market at the moment.

However we understand you are frustrated with our decision of discontinuing it.
I have forwarded your email to the product development for review.
If we receive enough requests from the others, it is something we may consider carrying it again or coming up with something similar but better!

Again, we apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

I went to my local Sephora in the JC Penny’s and they had been out I was prepared to get a few samples and try to move forward from this break up. But low & behold they had some B.B. cream on the shelf I was so excited. There were 2 I almost got both but I didn’t want to be so ugly. I got one and I did pick up one sample just in case it did not come back. 

Just read in in a thread that they are coming out with a new one next year! That makes me so happy, I really love this line.

Can you post how you emailed them? I have a bunch of friends and family that used it and are super disappointed - would love to share and contact them!

Giggles72 wrote:

I emailed Bosica & this is what I got back. Don't know if they are serious but it could be worth a shot.

Hello from boscia,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to confirm BB cream has been discontinued and is no longer available for sale.
Unfortunately we do not have an immediate plan on bringing it back to the market at the moment.

However we understand you are frustrated with our decision of discontinuing it.
I have forwarded your email to the product development for review.
If we receive enough requests from the others, it is something we may consider carrying it again or coming up with something similar but better!

Again, we apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sure 

Go to Bosnia.com *** don’t get distracted by all the new stuff it is hard**:) 

scroll to to the bottom of the page and under contact us is a phone #( some phone calls would be fun idea too ) next to the # it says “email customer service “ click on that and it will bring up their email address in a email window. Or if you prefer it is “ customerservice@boscia.com”

hope this helps sorry I only got a notice about your reply today.

@Giggles72wrote:

Sure 

Go to Bosnia.com *** don’t get distracted by all the new stuff it is hard**:) 

scroll to to the bottom of the page and under contact us is a phone #( some phone calls would be fun idea too ) next to the # it says “email customer service “ click on that and it will bring up their email address in a email window. Or if you prefer it is “ customerservice@boscia.com”

hope this helps sorry I only got a notice about your reply today.

Unfortunately, I did just that and they said they don't plan on bringing it back. Moving it out to make room for new products 😞 

I’ve been looking for it too! 

Try supergoop cc cream. It is amazing texture, coverage,...

Try supergoop cc cream. It is amazing texture, coverage, blendability and color. Contains omegas to moisturize skin. Also SPF 35 to keep your skin looking beautiful! It has a dewy finish so I set with translucent powder.

Re: Try supergoop cc cream. It is amazing texture, coverage,...

So happy you found us!  nice to meet over chat!

RE: Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

I just received a sample of the Boscia BB cream with my latest online purchase (last week!). Fell in love with it and was hugely disappointed when I couldn’t buy it. Emailed Sephora and all the told me was that it was discontinued and I could try IT cosmetics CC cream (which I hate). Disappointed they’re giving out samples of discontinued products. And how old was that sample!? Gross!

Re: RE: Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

I just purchased the BB cream a few minutes ago. Sephora at JC Penney sells it. It’s not on the normal Sephora website. One of the boxes was expired, though. The one I bought is good through 2019, so check the date on the box.

Anonymous Insider

I also got this sample with my last purchase which was shocking because I rarely get samples even though I choose some and it was separated and oily even though I kneaded the packet. Nasty. What is wrong with Sephora? Why on earth send us a product we cant even buy?!! There is no excuse for their crappy service but I have free shipping so its really easy to shop. Ugh a necessary evil.

I also received a sample last week.  Really rude to give out samples of a discontinued product.

They did the same to me...im pissed

Anonymous Insider

Hey! I hope you see this! Good news- the BB cream is back!!! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing