Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best way to apply It Cosmetics CC+ cream?

I just bought the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream with SPF 50+ and I am wondering what the best way to apply a cream/liquid type foundation would be. I am trying to avoid streaks but also maintain full coverage without looking cakey. 

I already own a beauty blender but I need a more high quality foundation brush so please share what brush you use for applying foundation. 

Thanks! 

Link to the foundation mentioned above:

https://www.sephora.com/product/your-skin-but-better-cc-illumination-cream-spf-50-P411884?icid2=prod...

RE: Best way to apply It Cosmetics CC+ cream?

This type of foundation might work better for you with a damp beauty blender. I’ve used the regular iT CC with my fingers for quick coverage but I used a damp sponge to blend it. Beautyblender brand has the best beauty blenders.

Best way to apply It Cosmetics CC+ cream?

the issue may not be what you're using to apply your makeup with. what's your skin type? dry/normal/oily/combination I think that one is made for people with normal to oily skin because it seems to dry/powder up after applying. not sure if that's the problem you're having but I thought my experience may help. I have dry skin which is why I bought a cc cream. I got the exact one you're talking about and I hate it. It cakes up and basically outlines my dry skin and makes me look like a lizard person. I gave it to a friend and I'm buying a new product because it's not for me.

Re: Best way to apply It Cosmetics CC+ cream?

@cplacr, I have the original CC cream and like using either the blender brush or a buffing brush like Real Technique Buffing Brush or the SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Foundation Brush #70.  Another good brush is MAC 170.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing