Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best bb cream or tinted moisturizer recommendations ?

I never wear foundation but recently I’ve been wanting to even out my skin tone just a lil bit so I’d like to add a bb cream or tinted moisturizer to my routine. Any recommendations?

RE: Best bb cream or tinted moisturizer recommendations ?

The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer has SPF and gives your skin the most natural glowy and dewy skin ever while evening you out. It’s amazing, try it out!

Re: Best bb cream or tinted moisturizer recommendations ?

Another vote for the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz as well as the KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation. They both don’t clog my pores , give a my skin but better. The Kosas for me is better in the colder weather.

Not on Sephora...but I like the Colourpop tinted moisturizer or the Pixi gel cream H2O skin tint

Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Moisturizer.

I second the Bare Minerals it is one of my favorites!

❤️ Melissa

@snookamz7  I’ve been using KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation

And love it. Light coverage that looks flawless 

I have a couple of favorites that are unfortunately not on Sephora's website. One is the Elta MD tinted sunscreen. LOVE this for every day use. It's a good way to remember your sunscreen because that extra bit of tint makes my skin look better, so I'm more likely to use it. And second, my favorite CC cream is by Thrive Causemetics. It's good stuff. But I did try First Aid beauty's face tint a while back.

Chanel Les Beiges, sheer healthy glow. Last all day, hydrating, did not irritate my sensitive combo hormonal zits prone skin. Just the right transparent coverage. Smell divines, not overwhelming. I am NC 20 and went for Medium for that golden hue glow. 

$40, last forever, apply with fingers where needed.

Anonymous Insider

Super glad someone else asked the question , been wondering the same thing 😊

My favorite now is the YVES SAINT LAURENT - TOUCHE ECLAT All-In-One Glow. Just don't put it on top of a primer - it has the slip built into the formula already.

i like smashbox camera ready bb cream. it cosmetics cc cream broke me out but definitely good if you want a good full coverage. i look for spf.

It cosmetics CC Cream for dry skin.

Marcelle is my go-to since most have spf with warmer tones (no orange thank god). They don't clog your pores and keep your face moisturized all day. If you're looking for something with a bit more coverage the CC creams are also worth the money! 

@snookamz7 @You have already got this suggestion but I’ll also vote for NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz . I have tried many tinted moisturizers and BB creams over the years but keep coming back to this beauty. It has a light to medium build able coverage and what I personally like about it is that if I’m in a rush, I can apply a tiny bit of it with my fingers and am ready to go.

I very rarely wear makeup. When I do I want something light to even out skin tone and to just give me a nice finish. My go to is Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. It’s really amazing and sooo light on your skin!

@snookamz7 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz is basically the gold standard for tinted moisturizer, but BB-cream wise IT Cosmetics is a crowd favorite and I tried it and liked it, but the coverage was high for my tastes. Sephora collection has a new tinted moisturizer I'd be interested to try and another one I tried that I'm considering when my nars runs out is Burt's Bees tinted moisturizer, though their shade range is VERY limited

Hi @snookamz7,

If you're looking for a quick and easy product to even out your skin tone, I recommend the bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Cashew 3.....

<333

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing