Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best Fullest coverage foundation?

I'm trying to find the most full coverage foundation available. I have red patches on my cheeks and foreheads that don't seem to be covered by any foundation I've tried yet.

RE: Best Fullest coverage foundation?

I personally like the 24HR Teint Idole foundation sticks from Lancôme. I think that foundation sticks in general tend to be a little bit more full coverage depending on how you blend it into your skin. If you use a sponge (Beauty Blender), it can sometimes help you to layer a bit better than using brushes. Another product I swear by is the Boi-ing Concealer from Benefit cosmetics. I sometimes get redness in different areas of my face, and I dab some of the Boi-ing over it (on top of my foundation). It hides the redness well. Last thing: have you tried using color correctors under your foundation? Urban Decay carries some great ones...

RE: Best Fullest coverage foundation?

My favorite is the Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick! I also have really red cheeks and the Vanish stick covers it better than any other foundation I've tried!

Re: Best Fullest coverage foundation?

Have you tried Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation? It's medium to full coverage, doesn't look cakey and feels really lightweight on the skin. I struggle with acne and I have a ton of hyperpigmentation, and it's my go to when I'm having a bad skin day.  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing