Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Am I the only one Fenty Eaze Drop did NOT work for :( ?

Hi Everyone, I'm new here 😊

I've recently been trying to update my makeup after not wearing pretty much any throughout the pandemic. I have pretty normal skin, not too oily or too dry, get blemishes but never acne, but I'm definitely noticing a difference in terms of wrinkles and such compared to before haha! I'm 32 and I have a pretty decent skin care routine I think, I cleanse, treat (use BHA and serums) and moisturize everyday plus SPF for daytime. I bought the Fenty Eaze Drop based on all the youtube love and Sephora employee recommendations that it would be best one for not showing fine lines, but I find it so drying - my pores and lines look more exaggerated with it on than off 😣. Everyone seems to love this, am I the only one who doesn't haha? 

Does anyone recommend something that is much much more hydrating? I'm fine with being more shiny and adding a bit of powder when needed, as long as my skin looks better🤗!

khill5_0-1650475620590.png

Re: Am I the only one Fenty Eaze Drop did NOT work for :( ?

I had the same experience (plus it sadly breaks me out). I bought Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation and really like it! It's a bit heavier than the eaze drop, but really glowy and lovely.

I’m trying to find a good SPF too! Everything seems to lift my makeup underneath and show like yours does .. they recommended me the one you mentioned too, good to know, will still be on the search for something different 

@aimes10 I'll let you know if I find something that works better for me 🙂 Also I have always liked La Roche Posay Ultra Light Fluid for SPF, but I get it at the drug store not Sephora, incase that helps!. 

Thanks! I'll have to go check that one out 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • khill5_0-1650475620590.png
testing