cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

2021 Foundation Challenge: Tag Your Complexion Routine Then vs. Now

FoundationChallenge2021.png

We can’t help but notice how much our “MOTD” (makeup of the day) – especially our complexion routines – has changed over the past year. With many of our social engagements gone virtual, bedrooms turning into home offices, and maskne becoming a new skin obstacle we never thought we’d have, we’re so curious: How has your foundation routine changed from a year ago compared to now?

Maybe you’ve ditched your full primer-concealer-foundation-powder routine and switched to something a bit simpler. Maybe you’ve found a new favorite tinted moisturizer or lightweight skin tint to match your pared-down schedule. Or maybe your foundation go-tos haven’t changed at all – anything to keep up some kind of routine, ya know?

For this Challenge, we want you to tag your typical complexion routine from a year ago – aka “THEN” (primers, concealers, setting powders count too!), and then below that, tag your current typical complexion routine “NOW.” We can’t wait to see how your makeup has changed to suit the times – and also see how many of you are still staying faithful to your same holy grails! It’s all fair game.

Click the “Reply” button below and tag your favorite foundation/complexion products THEN vs. NOW! Just type the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: 2021 Foundation Challenge: Tag Your Complexion Routine Then vs. Now

I'm thinking that's what I'll need to do when I can travel next @SportyGirly125 .  I've been thinking on it for years and just need to do it.  2021 shall be my year of YOLO. 

@missjeanie  Omg I love it. I believe it is as great as it’s hyped up to be. I definitely suggest getting matched tho. I usually get matched before I buy a new brand or test it in store. I’m sure it’s not even possible right now tho. But if you get the chance to use it really highly recommended!!!

I've been trying to get shade matched for a few years now @ather , it just never seems to be at any of the stores I visit.  I've thought about winging it a few times, but dang... I can get away with that with a tinted moisturizer, but I'm not sure about a full on foundation. I'm sure I won't be traveling to a store for a hot minute here, but I'll be sure to seek out a counter next time I'm in Detroit or Toronto. 

@TeamBIC 

primers Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold and Sisely Paris Double Tenseur, MAC Prep and Prime SKin Refined Zone, Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40mL 

concealers-Cle de Peau

setting powders- Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free TranslucentMAC Blot Powder and Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

Foundation- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  , La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 , Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation , Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 5, Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 

Current-no complexion, foundation routine just skincare

I'm loving your foundation collection @SportyGirly125 , but loving even more that you've given your skincare time to shine!

88 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • FoundationChallenge2021.png
  • 13P
  • 16259877009731267588990658493255.jpg
testing