Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

setting spray for comb/oily skin?

so I would like to know if you guys can recommend me a good setting spray with no harmful ingredients. my skin is comb/oily plus I am doing a facial treatment for acne, dark marks, etc. Any ideas? (photo with what I am using lately) p.s. the setting spray is over but it was making my makeup breakout a lot.

Re: setting spray for comb/oily skin?

Urban Decay All Nighter has ALWAYS done wonders for my oily t-zone!

I have no idea if the ingredients would be harsh on sensitive skin or not but the Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray 4 oz/ 118 mLworks wonders for me!!! It actually keeps my oiliness in check all day long and I notice a SIGNIFICANT difference when I don't use it!!! @MayaLeal 

@MayaLeal I recommend trying the LILAH B. - Aglow™ Face Mist.I have found it is so gentle on the skin and smells great! I hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca

I also have combo/oily skin, and have had good luck with COVER FX - High Performance Setting Spray.Sephora has given it the clean seal. I really like the fact that it's alcohol-free.

@MayaLeal   Tatcha just came out with a Satin Skin Mist that is described as mattifying.  The ingredients are great too!

https://www.sephora.com/product/tatcha-the-satin-skin-mist-P445465?icid2=products%20grid:p445465:pro...

Urban decay all nighter or the Skindinavia bridal setting spray are my favorites for oil control.  Catrice dewy glow and morphe setting spray are good as well, but I don't think they help control my oil really.  

Hi MayaLeal,

I suggest the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist. It is a really gentle formula and you can also use it as a toning type of product.

https://www.sephora.com/product/rose-hibiscus-coconut-water-hydrating-face-mist-P400200?icid2=produc...

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing