Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

foundation recommendations

I am looking for a foundation full coverage that leaves like a radiant look, like not too matte or shiny and I have combo skin but these days it's getting pretty dry. Any recommendations?

Tags:

Re: foundation recommendations

I agree with @KaylaBaby2  Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation gives a beautiful smooth finish and it works well for my dry skin. 

foundation recommendations

the Nars natural radiant longwear foundation gives you all of that

Hi @nadiya27 - I personally think the Giorgio Armani and Dior foundations are really great. My favorites are -

DIOR - Dior Airflash Spray Foundation

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75

@nadiya27 Lately I’ve been loving Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation. I have also recently returned back to IT Cosmetics CC Cream after not using it for a while. When I apply foundation I use my fingers instead of a brush, I feel like that helps achieve a more natural and radiant finish, because using a brush makes it a little more full coverage. 

Ooooo, the Dior foundation sounds good too me I will check it out and I worked with the IT cosmetics cc cream and the shade range didn't really match my tanned skin so that was a no - go for me sadly. But i'll look at the Dior foundation 

thank you!

RE: foundation recommendations

I adore tarte rainforest of the sea water foundation. AWESOME stuff.

Re: RE: foundation recommendations

wow, I was thinking Tarte I even got the new tare shape tape foundation, that was kinda wack and it dried out my skin, but tell me more!!

@MrsLuckett wrote:
I adore tarte rainforest of the sea water foundation. AWESOME stuff.

@nadiya27 I can't really help with a full coverage foundation (definitely not an area I'm familiar with) but I love Hourglass's Ambient lighting powders to adjust the radiance/finish of my foundation since they have a few with varying degrees of pearlescence/glow between formulas and a laura mercier powder for a more matte finish

hahah that's fine it just these days i've been having so any acne scars I need full coverage, and I never heard of this powder from Hourglass, I'll check it out! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing