Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

blush stick

Any recommendations for a blush stick that has a buildable formula with natural finish,  is long lasting, and has a wide range of  pinks,  corals and peach shades? I know I can layer powder blush over cream blushes for longer staying power, but I still hope to find the blush stick with best staying power that is out there. 

Re: blush stick

In general, I find all blush lasts around the same time on me, so these are just some of my fave stick blushes, @beautyonskis

Most buildable: MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 

Better Range: NUDESTIX Nudies Cream Blush All-Over-Face Color and NUDESTIX Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color (not matte, more dewy) 

(Slightly) Longer staying power: MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick (this one stays a little longer but also if you apply it from the stick without warming it up, takes off more than the other two) and it comes in minis which is great 

The Nudestix bloom ones are definitely my favorite, but I like a dewy look. 

@beautyonskis Honestly, I've tried a lot of cream blushes, and none of them are long lasting on me. The ones that last the longest (the Bite Beauty multisticks that seem to be discontinued) were the hardest to blend. 

I haven't worn much blush since the pandemic started due to wearing masks, but I do remember liking ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint  but I definitely don't consider it long lasting. The worst one for me was the Milk Makeup one that seemed to disappear the quickest. 

Not exactly a cream, but the non-powder blush I really love is Glossier's Cloud Paint. It's a gel-cream that is definitely buildable, lasts a decent amount of time, and blends like a dream.

@beautyonskis Nudestix has quite a big range of cream blush sticks and bronzers. NUDESTIX Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color NUDESTIX Nudies Cream Blush All-Over-Face Color 

They have a matte and a dewy version. The matte version is long lasting in my opinion and not too matte. They sometimes have mini sets available if you want to try their bronzer and highlighter as well. Some other brands that have popular cream blush sticks that I’ve heard good reviews about but I personally haven’t tried are Victoria Beckham Beauty,MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush, EM Cosmetics, Hourglass Vanish™ Blush Stick and MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick . I tagged the ones you can find in store at Sephora. Hourglass and Nudestix are also available at Ulta if that is more convenient for you. They all have different formulas so you can definitely swatch and see which best fits your preference. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, they all have really positive reviews.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing