Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Travel size makeup

For concealer I was wondering if the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Biscuitis travel size (following TSA regulations)  

I need some recommendations for a foundation or cc cream or B.B. cream that is also travel size.

I also need some recommendations for a travel size setting spray.

I also need some recommendations for a travel size primer. 

If you know something that isn’t sold at Sephora and maybe sold at ulta or somewhere else please let me know ! 

Please respond fast as I need this b4 next week 

Re: Travel size makeup

I always travel with my make up in my carry on bag because I'm always afraid of things breaking when they transfer the checked luggage. As the other commenter stated, most make up products fall under the 3 oz limit the TSA requires.  Most Sephora's and Ulta's carry high end travel size products or you can buy small spray bottles and jars at Target/Walmart/any Pharmacy store to fill with your favorite products if they don't come in travel size. 

@gymnast43256 You can always put your favorite products in a jar or spray bottle.  They have travel containers at Target.

If you look on Sephora under the travel size and mini section they have the Nars concealer in 4 shades in travel size and Urban Decay has their Naked Concealer in mini size.  For foundation I would just put it in a jar.  Travel size spray Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Mini or Makeup Forever Mist and Fix.  Primer Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer Mini or Laura Mericer Primer Mini.

@gymnast43256Unidentified

TSA regulations require 100mL/3.4oz or less, so yes, your concealer is carry-on friendly. While I'm sure there are some jumbos out there, most any BB/CC cream and primer will also comply. And while many full size setting sprays may be too big (I think 4oz is a common size), both Ulta and Sephora carry numerous travel sizes, or you can decant your current favorite into a smaller bottle for travel.  

Screenshot_20180929-152354.png

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot_20180929-152354.png
testing