cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Tata harper!

4A326910-959C-48BE-B771-8F31CEA57F55.jpeg

Hey there💚 hope you guys are having a wonderful summer so far! I know i am, knowing that i finally have glowy/clear skin! And how i got that was using Tata harper. I really recommend using this brand. it might be pricey but it’s worth it! i have acne prone to sensitive skin, and one of my family members recommended tata harper. It cleared my skin for almost about a month using it 🤭  There are so many benefits like it can clear maskne, take away redness and hormonal acne. If you don’t want to spend 90$ on a face wash i recommend trying the travel size sets first! plus they are all organic 💚 Tata Harper Tata's Daily Essentials Kit 

Re: Tata harper!

@pizzagod667 I am also a fan of Tata Harper's products.  I love almost everything in her line.  I agree that it is a pricey brand.  Because of that, I've identified a few of her products that I must have and utilize other products that are not as pricey!  My absolute favorites are Tata Harper Hydrating & Plumping Hyaluronic Acid Floral Essence 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Tata Harper Nourishing Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser with Squalene and Vitamin E 4.1 oz/ 125 mL  I also love the #Tata Harper Refreshing Cleanser.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4A326910-959C-48BE-B771-8F31CEA57F55.jpeg
testing