Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Spring/Summer Cleanser

Hi y’all! I’m fairly new to skincare, and I was wondering if any of you lovely people could recommend a cleanser for me. My skin is mostly dry with my nose being super oily (and occasionally my chin but not as much). I am also cruelty-free, and vegan. I have a few things I am interested, especially the Youth To The People Kale and Green Tea cleanser, but I’d like to know your thoughts and recommendations! Thank you all 🙂

Re: Spring/Summer Cleanser

Just here to say that the yttp cleanser is great!! Definitely recommend, @msjessicav.

H@msjessicav gotta agree that yttp green tea and kale cleanser is a gem love this product and also as a combo skin girl I’m quite picky with my cleansers... want something that will remove excess oil and debris but leave my skin plump and fresh — not dry! In addition to the yttp cleanser, I also love FRESH - Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash  and INNISFREE - Green Tea Hydrating Cleansing Foam (wallet friendly too!)

@ollie2 thank you so much for your recommendations! Sadly these products aren’t cruelty free, but if they were, I’d totally take them into closer consideration. But again, thank you so much and I appreciate you taking the time to recommend these products to me! 🙂

Thank you so much!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing