Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skincare for Combo skin (oily/dry)

Hey everyone! I need some help with some skincare! What would you suggest for combo skin (oily/dry)? I’m looking for cleansers, moistures, and eye creams. What are your go to’s? Thanks in advance!

Re: Skincare for Combo skin (oily/dry)

Hi @Konucky,

I have oily skin as well and it has gotten dry since it much colder now. The two moisturizers that I love that are very hydrating are BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomband First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 6 oz/ 170 gboth of these are very hydrating and lightweight. I also like the Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLsometimes I put that on at night or Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mland my skin feels soft and smooth in the morning. I hope that these suggestions help.

Best,

Zakiya

Hi @Konucky,

I've been using the TATCHA - The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanserrecently and it gently exfoliates while thoroughly cleansing the skin. I also have been using the Drunk Elephant JuJu Exfoliating Bar 4 oz/ 120 gwhich works amazing as well and have seen a noticeable difference when I have more breakouts. I like to use a richer and thicker moisturizer through the night to really hydrate my skin DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream+ the DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Nightly Re.Pair Mask are great products to hydrate your skin overnight! I like the OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crèmeand the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mLduring the day! 🙂

-Helen

@Konucky So my skin gets dryer in the winter and more oily in the summer and super sensitive all the time and my favs are TATCHA - The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanserfor my cleanser. I use Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLas my day cream and before bed I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamin the winter. In the summer I only use the water cream day and night. For an eye cream my go to is Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex 0.5 oz/ 15 mLhhave noticed a change in my fine lines while using this and for a day eye cream I use Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlighti find this helps make my dark circles less dark. For a Day serum I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serumand a few times a week I useDRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serummixed into the Lala retro. I also always apply SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence 5.4 oz/ 160 mLbbefore I moisturize. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing