Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skincare for Combination and Sensitive Skin

Hello everyone! I need help with knowing what products to use for my skincare. I have a combination skin, sensitive, frangance free products please. I'm new to skincare and I do not wear make up, so I would like to set a skincare routine to have healthy skin. I don't get alot of breakouts, but when I do get acne once a month it sometimes takes time for the pimples to go away. They sometimes not always, leave a scar or dark spot. I have used Proactive MD but it was too strong and was drying my skin. Currently I'm using Cerave Facial Foaming Cleanser and their moisturizer. But I would like for my few pimples to go away and for my skin's texture to be smooth. I hope y'all can help me, I'm new to all of this. 

Re: Skincare for Combination and Sensitive Skin

It sounds like you're on the right track, @kkaatthhyyy. I'd recommend adding in a sunscreen for when you're out before starting any treatments so you can keep your skin protected. Once you have that, you may want to consider a BHA (like from Paula's Choice, CosRx, Stridex, or SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads) to help with the occasional breakouts. You can work that in two or three nights a week. Then to help with light scarring and skin tone, you might consider either adding a vitamin C serum in the mornings or an AHA like lactic acid two or three nights a week. 

Re: Skincare for Combination and Sensitive Skin

Thank you soo much! I'll be looking for those products. I appreciate your help!! 🙂 @quspork 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing