cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
Anonymous Insider

Prom makeup

Hey y'all,

My high school's prom is coming up this weekend and I've been looking for a foundation better than my drugstore version I usually use. I've come up with 3 that have caught my eye: Too Faced Born This Way, Make Up Forever Ultra HD, and NARS All Day Luminous. My main concern was asking anyone who has tried any of these 3 formulas how well they perform on combination skin for long wear, and how transfer-proof they are (my dress is black, so it'll show like crazy!) Any help is 100% appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Prom makeup

Hi @Anonymous,

The Make Up Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation has great coverage, however if you are looking for a transfer proof foundation you may want to try the BareMinerals Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation. It has a natural matte finish, 24 hour wear and it is transfer proof. If you plan on purchasing Make up Forever I suggest also getting a great setting spray such as Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray so that your makeup will last. Good luck and I hope that you have a great time at the prom!

Best,

Zakiya

https://www.sephora.com/product/barepro-performance-wear-liquid-foundation-broad-spectrum-spf-20-P421001?skuId=1968007&icid2=products%20grid:p421001

Anonymous Insider

Re: Prom makeup

Thank you so much !! ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing