Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

How to I keep IT CC Cream on my face?

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post and I was hoping someone could give me advice or some product suggestion. I have been using It Cosmetics CC Cream Oil Matte Cream for 3 years now and it won't stay on my face.

My daily morning make up routine is Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, supergoop unseen sunscreen or Hourglass mineral veil as a primer depending if I'm gonna be in or outdoors, bye bye under eye illumination full coverage concealer as needed, IT Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte Cream and IT bye bye pore powder as a finishing powder

Even if I wait like 10 to 15 minutes between each stage to let it set, I still get makeup on my clothing, phone, ect and it usually only last half of the workday. I want a long-wearing foundation that doesn't look like foundation and IT CC cream is really close and would be perfect if I could just figure out how not to leave a trail of it on wherever I touch.

Does anyone else have this issue or possible suggestions to either keep it on my face or perhaps another product that may work better? It sometimes works better when I go out and use a layer of holographic highlighter or glitter but even then, it rarely lasts past the 4 to 5 hours mark.

I used to use Urban decays stick foundation, which worked great, before it was discontinued and then jumped from one thing to another (Urban decay, hourglass, Tarte, Bobbie Brown, ect) Until I found this.

A little about my skin my t zone is oily and I have occasional breakouts, plus my skin is a weird olive/pale/tan combo that makes matching a pain in the butt.

Thanks for reading!

tldr; How do I get CC cream to set, not leave makeup everywhere, and last all day?

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing