Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Help me with a moisturizer

Hello! I am looking for a new moisturizer for my boyfriend. I just got him to have a solid skincare routine and he has been using the Boscia black charcoal hydration gel in the morning after a shower and he LOVES IT. He is a really big texture person and hates the feeling of heavy creams on his face, he's more into lightweight/gel moistuizers. 
He has combo skin (very dry forehead especially after the shower, but as the day goes on he gets oily in his Tzone)

Sephora no longer carries the moisturizer he uses and hes running low. Please help and make some suggestions that I can hopefully get him to try and like even more then his old moisturizer

Thank you in advance for the help!!

Re: Help me with a moisturizer

If he likes that one and wants to keep it, @Lceely55, it's still available on other sites, like boscia's direct site, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore (currently on sale there too). 

If he wants to try a different lightweight moisturizer though, you may want to check out

belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 1.3 oz / 40 mL, Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL,or OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer 

Re: Help me with a moisturizer

Hm. I haven't tried all of them myself, but Clinique has several different jelly moisturizers and I generally find I like Clinique moisturizers. If you look through them you might find one you think is worth trying. 

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing