cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Foundation ?!

I'm hoping someone can help me!!

I recently switched foundations, and powders to Cover FX (foundation) & Bare Minerals (Powder). I use a gentle cleanser, and 2 topical acne medications along with moisturizer, and eye cream twice daily. Recently I started noticing that when I apply my foundation it doesn't get absorbed into my skin that well, until I lay the powder on top.

The issue is after putting the powder on top I've noticed that it separates on the oiliest parts of my face (forehead, nose, chins, tops of cheeks) throughout the day. It's super frustrating as I 've tried multiple primers to see what may work but I still get this clumping of foundation as if I didn't blend it in. I've tried damp beauty blenders, foundation brush, and I still have no luck.

Please help!

Re: Foundation ?!

Hi! I can relate because I am also using 2 topical creams and moisturizer twice a day for acne. The two foundations I really like using are the Cover Fx Power Play liquid foundation and the Fenty Beauty Pro'filt'r liquid foundation. I've never experienced any breakouts using them nor do they completely dry out my face. I use the Dr. Brant Pores No More primer before I put any foundation on so maybe that can work for you as well. 

Re: Foundation ?!

Thank you so much, I'll have to try it out! 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing