cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Foundation for combination skin?

Hey!
Lately my skin has been a little tricky to figure out. I use moisturizer every day (rotate between Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream & L'oreal Hydra Genius) but my nose/area around my nose is just consistently dry while the rest of my face is normal/rarely oily. 
I have a few different foundations (Fenty, Too Faced Peach Perfect, ColourPop) but they're all on the matte side due to most of my face being okay with that.
Which foundation would you recommend for someone like me?
I just want my face to be totally flawless without my nose looking cakey!

I'm also very open to light/medium coverage options as I don't really think I NEED full coverage.

Foundation for combination skin?

My nose is also very blotchy and it never stays on me. I have Fenty too but I haven't tried it yet... I'm waiting to use up the rest of my old foundation. Is Fenty an improvement?

RE: Re: Foundation for combination skin?

@BuzzkillJill I have combo skin with the added bonus of mild rosacea, and I'm absolutely obsessed with MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover. It's anatural finish, which I prefer because matte foundation + rosacea = poor results. It doesn't settle in my fine lines, doesn't require a setting powder, wears well all day, and feels like I'm wearing nothing but covers my imperfections flawlessly. I don't wear foundation every day, but this is my go-to for date nights or other events. I've only used a primer with it twice: once when the area around my nose was dry andflaky after a cold, and the other when I wore it to a wedding and needed it to last for twelve hours. The picture below is after said wedding; no filter, just poor lighting. I can’t recommend it enough!

RE: Re: Foundation for combination skin?

Where can I grab this Mufe foundation?

Re: RE: Re: Foundation for combination skin?

Hi @smartass1980,

You can check out the MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation on our site 🙂 I've tagged it here in this post. I hope this helps!  

Warm regards,

Laurie

RE: Re: RE: Re: Foundation for combination skin?

I’m new to these abbreviations, thank you! Gonna give it a try!

Re: Foundation for combination skin?

@BuzzkillJill Have you tried Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturizer?  When I use it I never get dry areas or patches around my nose.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing