Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Face cleanser

Hi all!

Since we are in quarantine, I have been wanting to try new products, mainly for fear that if I break out I can just stay home and treat it without needing to put make up on for work. 

I would love recommendations for face cleansers

For a while now I have been using Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser only at night. I would love to switch it up and try another face cleanser that could work in the morning and night before following up with my skincare routine.

I tend to lean towards very light face cleansers that could potentially remove the rest of my makeup at night. 

I have combination skin, however, I only really get oily on my T-zone when spending a lot of my time outside or in different environments. 

Thank you all for your recommendations!!

Re: Face cleanser

@pollypocketss wrote:

Hi all!

Since we are in quarantine, I have been wanting to try new products, mainly for fear that if I break out I can just stay home and treat it without needing to put make up on for work. 

I would love recommendations for face cleansers

For a while now I have been using Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser only at night. I would love to switch it up and try another face cleanser that could work in the morning and night before following up with my skincare routine.

I tend to lean towards very light face cleansers that could potentially remove the rest of my makeup at night. 

I have combination skin, however, I only really get oily on my T-zone when spending a lot of my time outside or in different environments. 

Thank you all for your recommendations!!

farmacy honey bee cleanser works great for my combination skin. they have oil based cleanser too, which is really amazing. definitely recommend that.!!!Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mLFarmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser 5 oz/150 mL

Re: Face cleanser

Hello @pollypocketss! I also have combo skin and mostly get oily on my t-zone as well. I have to be extra careful because my skin is super sensitive and acne prone but so far some of my favorite cleansers are Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml, the FRESH - Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash , the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Super Amino Gel Cleanser, and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics 🙂 I hope you find a good cleanser you love! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing