cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Eye cream for dark circles

Hi everyone,

In the last 6 months I have used Youth to the People - Superfood Peptide Eye Cream. I always like to try new creams for my eyes. 

I have dark circles which are hereditary and I'm always searching for an eye cream that will brighten the dark circles or diminish them to the lowest point. To be fair, the youth to the people cream has worked wonders, but once again I want to try a new eye cream. 

Any recommendations to tackle dark circles? 

Re: Eye cream for dark circles

@pollypocketss I've been using OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crèmeand it gives an instant brightening effect.  

I've tried a couple of different brightening eye creams over the last year+, and my favorite has been tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment 0.35 oz/ 10 mL. Of the ones I tried, I felt it had the best brightening effect. I also like the consistency of it; it's more emollient, so feels nice this time of year in particular! I also like its price point (only $38). I tried a sample of Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and SATURDAY SKIN - Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream but felt that both didn't have quite the same brightening effect as the tarte. I have not tried the Youth to the People eye cream, however, and like you am always looking for new eye creams to try -- so thanks for the recommend!

Hi @pollypocketss,

I recommend using an eye cream with Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a great ingredient for brightening the skin. I really like the Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing