Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Best moisturizer for combo skin?

Right now I'm using the Peter Thomas Roth exfoliation pads, acne serum and moisturizer. My forehead and nose are my nice shiny oily parts, my cheeks are fine but then around my mouth is dry. I've heard that I need some oil in a moisturizer for combo skin, but I have no clue what to go with and these dry patches are so annoying. Suggestions are greatly welcomed.

Re: Best moisturizer for combo skin?

Are the pads and moisturizer from the acne line too? If so, it's overkill of acne ingredients causing the unbalance. Which cleanser are you using?

Re: Best moisturizer for combo skin?

I have combo skin and my dry/oily patches have evened out quite a bit since I started broadening my deceim - the ordinary products. It's a good idea to have a product with hyraluronic acid in it, I used their Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 serum as well as their natural moisturizing factor moisturizer with HA, however, I have heard that a water-based, gel moisturizer with HA in it is better for combo skin, so I'll be trying that afterwards. I also use their glycolic acid toner.

The Peter Thomas Roth products have Hyaluronic acid in it...

The Peter Thomas Roth products have Hyaluronic acid in it. To my knowledge it is water based. Maybe it's just not working for my skin. Should I try GlamGlow or the Kate Summerville line maybe?
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing