Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

New RMS Hydra Powder Blush

Has anyone tried this blush yet!? I can’t wait to try it!! All the colors look 🤩🤩🤩

rms beauty "Re" Dimension Hydra Powder Blush 

Re: New RMS Hydra Powder Blush

F8C04DCA-20F7-4DEA-B249-E60CBE58CA7C.jpeg

I have all six and love them all! They are gorgeous not sparkly just glowy, I skip highlight when I use these because it gives enough glow on its own! French Rose and Hanky Panky I’ve been using a lot lately but love Mai Tai in the summer especially!

What is the shade that is 2nd from the right?  Slightly mauvey.

Beautifully done swatches. Just what I’ve been looking for. Which swatch is at the top (closest to your hand)? Thanks!!

I want to try this blush but it has been out of stock in Canada forever....I was hoping it would be available for the Sephora Fall VIB sale.  I have a notification on it to let me know when it's back.  Is it available in the US and maybe it's a Canada thing?

I haven’t tried yet but they look SO gorgeous!!! @Badgalcincin 

@Badgalcincin  I agree. I’ve been loving all the swatches! Can’t wait to see how they are!

@ather @Badgalcincin they look so gorgeous!  I, too, am really hoping to see more swatches because every time I see these online I start drooling a little.

@CookieGirl1  Right. I keep telling myself no more lol

@CookieGirl1 @ather @Badgalcincin I can't believe I hadn't seen these yet. They look gorgeous. French Rose and Maiden's Blush are calling to me. 

@makeitup305  Right those are so pretty. It’s like a blush/highlighter all in one! I’m trying to stay no lol 

@makeitup305 They look so pretty and glowy!  There are definitely a couple of shades that are speaking to me, too.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 32 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • F8C04DCA-20F7-4DEA-B249-E60CBE58CA7C.jpeg
testing