cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

Highlighter?!?

Ok I need help I want a good blinding highlighter that is not so glitter but is blinding any suggestions 

RE: Highlighter?!?

Have you tried any of the Artist Couture powders?? I find they give an awesome glow without the extreme glitter look. The Dream glow kit is nice as well, but definitely more on the glittery side. And the fallout can be a little annoying.

RE: Highlighter?!?

Blinding depends on how you layer it, but it’s not glittery at all... I love Kevin Aucoin’s Neo-Limelight Highlighter (Ibiza—it does come in another shade that I can’t speak to that’s more neutral).

Re: Highlighter?!?

@Anonymouswrote:

Ok I need help I want a good blinding highlighter that is not so glitter but is blinding any suggestions 

You should DEF try the new Pat McGrath "Skin Fetish" highlighting trio. OMG its incredible!! It's launching on 7/13.. if you don't live near a Sephora that carries PMG you can always order it online! It comes with three different pressed highlights: a pinky shade, a BLINDING gold and a bronze. You can use them on their own or mix them together (what I usually do). It is a ZERO powder finish, I ALWAYS get stopped when I'm wearing it because it is REALLY that blinding!!! 

Anastasia is blinding from farther away but has always been too glittery for me when you get up close... I've been more successful with layering on a Becca highlighter (powder, not liquid) in whatever shade is best for your skintone and then using a good setting spray on top.

Hi! The Fenty Killawatt ones are really good. Also, the Anastasia ones are really blinding. The new Dream palette, however, is much more on the glittery side. I know it's not on Sephora, but Jeffree Star's highlighters (Skin Frost) are my favourites!

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm loving the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Dream Glow Kit! All of the highlighters in this kit are very pigmented! When I want a more blinding highlight, I spray my Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist on my Sephora Collection PRO Fan Highlight Brush #62 then dip the brush into the Glow Kit .Voilà ~ blinding highlight!! 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/dream-glow-kit-P431853

https://www.sephora.com/product/luminous-dewy-skin-mist-P399623?skuId=1742337&icid2=products%20grid:p399623

https://www.sephora.com/product/pro-fan-highlight-brush-62-P431873?skuId=2046100&icid2=products%20grid:p431873

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Hi @Anonymous When I want my highlight to be a little extra, I go with the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. It really pops and there is a great shade for all skin tones. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing