Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

Group Announcement: Cheeky Cheeks

BIC_Cheeks_Group avatar.jpg

The Beauty Insider Community may be the only community where it’s acceptable to give cheek … recommendations. 😉 Now introducing Cheeky Cheeks – your go-to group for all blush, bronzer, and highlighter needs!

If you’re looking for product recommendations, application tips and tricks, or want to share swatches of newfound faves, this is the place for you. Have fun, and get cheeky with it!

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite cheek products! Be sure to visit the Cheeky Cheeks page here to join the group.

Re: Group Announcement: Cheeky Cheeks

❤️

Cross posting the new Surratt liquid gel blushes. A bit hard to capture in first pic. Barbe is pale pink also lovely as highlighter. Classique is cooler shade than it appears here. These are so beautiful in real life. No sparkle, just a glowing luminescence. They feel cool and light with no stickiness and dry down so well either on their own or as a layer. Love!! So sad not on Sephora. 

4DF2CA70-917A-4E08-BEAA-DC4A226AC674.jpeg

CF65F746-2F78-4910-B655-3623164CC623.jpeg

526D0FF4-D77C-49FD-B572-A19A0543DEAE.jpeg

@Sunnysmom 

All things Surrat are divine-- these are beauteous!

So true @heavyhedon ! Can’t go wrong. These are wonderful! Did you try any? 

Only a powder blush & a lippy so far, @Sunnysmom, but I crave pretty much all the eyeshadows and blushers. 

Love this new group! I am going to be wearing more blushes now even if I'm wearing a mask. And, I bought a bunch of cream blushes to try during the sale.  OG, I love tarte Tarteist PRO Remix Vault as it has the blush , bronzer, and highlight all in one!

Sounds lovely!

I have not seen that one @Buootiful , it sounds awesome! 

@Sunnysmom sadly they dont sell them here anymore but i think you can find them on tarte and ulta. The remix has more pigment and shimmer than the regular one.

Thank you @Buootiful ! Oh that’s a good thing, they needed more pigment. I’ll have to look them up sometime when I am needing more blush. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ like in 1000 years. But it won’t stop me I’m sure! 😂

No, it really doesn't stop us does it 🤣. I bought a bunch a cream blushes before i really knew how to use them or if I would like them 😁 @Sunnysmom 

😂 Nope! Not when it seems like there are actually different types/ textures of them all @Buootiful ! It’s been like one blind buy after another this past year (s) it seems! Lol 

ILIA Meet the Minis Clean Face Set 

Definitely wanna try this! YES

What a fun thread this will be! I love a fresh cheek so much and have so many favorites. I go for cooler pinks and also have been known to use a lipstick for that snow bunny look! Loved the comment below. As I’m of a certain age. lol. Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Poppet , ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint A Fine Romance , ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Sing , Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Luminous Flush , Chanel Rose Bronze, Rituel De Fille Glasswing, #Armani Beauty Neo Nude A Line Liquid Blush 51 raspberry are in heavy rotation these days. I love to use the Ilia ,WA or Armani underneath and then a pop of the Hourglass or rms beauty Mini Lip2Cheek Glow Quad . Westman Atelier Clean Baby Blender Blush Brush is perfect for not overdoing it. Love seeing everyone’s favorites to get more new ideas! 

I know this isn’t a new product, but I recently bought my first “The Multiple” (NARS) and I am blown away by how they apply and look on.  Nothing I have tried so far surpasses! #NARS The Multiple Maui

This is my OG FOR SURE

I feel mildly embarrassed to admit that I only own two blushes right now.  I went through a HUGE purge in the last year and got rid of about 90% of my makeup... a LOT went in the garbage, a lot went to friends and family, and a lot was sold.

That being said... I'm looking to curate a perfect collection.  I currently own Chanel blushes in Pink Explosion and Golden Sun (Golden Sun is my HG blush, I love it, even on my fair complexion).  I need a medium plum/pink, a lighter pink/nude and a peachy shade.  I am fair and have yellowish olive undertones.  Any recommendations? Thanks all 🙂

Wow @sabrinas that is really amazing. Inspiration! For a medium plummy pink have you seen or tried ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint A Fine Romance  or maybe it’s too berry? I love this one on it’s own or under a powder blush as well. Also ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Sing is very pretty if it’s in your color wheelhouse. Oops I see them mentioned below as well. 🙂 

This group sounds right up my alley, I have a shameful amount of a blush and highlight products 😅 

Lately I’ve been using the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Happy Hour and the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Bliss . These creamy formulas just give that perfect dewy, soft wash of colour to add vibrancy and dimension to my face ☺️ 

I just ordered the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush Nearly Rose and I’m looking forward to seeing how it compares to my favourites, can never have too many cream blush products 😅

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • BIC_Cheeks_Group avatar.jpg
  • tenor
  • cute-makeup.gif
  • 4DF2CA70-917A-4E08-BEAA-DC4A226AC674.jpeg
  • CF65F746-2F78-4910-B655-3623164CC623.jpeg
  • 526D0FF4-D77C-49FD-B572-A19A0543DEAE.jpeg
testing