cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Group Announcement: Cheeky Cheeks

BIC_Cheeks_Group avatar.jpg

The Beauty Insider Community may be the only community where it’s acceptable to give cheek … recommendations. 😉 Now introducing Cheeky Cheeks – your go-to group for all blush, bronzer, and highlighter needs!

If you’re looking for product recommendations, application tips and tricks, or want to share swatches of newfound faves, this is the place for you. Have fun, and get cheeky with it!

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite cheek products! Be sure to visit the Cheeky Cheeks page here to join the group.

Re: Group Announcement: Cheeky Cheeks

Oh, I definitely need to try the Tower 28 blushes based off this description, @bakeamuffin!! 

They’re so creamy and easy to work with, @haleyvvvv! And with their affordable price point you can’t go wrong trying them! I also noticed they just launched even more shades! 😍

Blush wise, I really love the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 07 Drama Cla$$ and the ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Before Today.

For highlighter the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter s are a fave. I almost have a full collection.

The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick s also make a lovely blush or highlight depending on the shade.

Oooh!  Ooh!

A space where I can discuss all my deepest highlighting desires!

But first, blush..

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 

Yesssss, @danielledanielle, love this blush as well!!

@TeamBIC LOVE this thread--I can't not wear blush and bronzer :).  I'm looking at the new Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Rush Hour.  I already own two of the blushes and this one looks gorgeous!

Hi CookieGirl. I love your username, BTW. Magic Hour is a really nice lighter, peachy nude. The formula is really easy to work with and blends out really nicely without disturbing your base. I love the price of the Tower 28 products as well.

Hooray for cheeky products! 

NARS is the reason I started wearing blush in the first place, and I have more powder blush shades of theirs than any other brand. Outlaw will forever be among my favorites, but I also love NARS Blush Aroused , Liberte, Torrid, 413 BLKR, the NARSissist Wanted II palette, Taj Mahal, and several others—including Exhibit A, aka Pikachu Cheeks. I also love Natasha Denona Blush Duo 11 Burnt Orange and other duo shades. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Oh She's Different and Do We Know Her are gorgeous. And though I frequently ding Hourglass for lacking deep skin tone inclusivity in their blush range (seriously Hourglass, you can do so much better), Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection At Night is a beautiful first step toward improvement. I also love Euphoric Fusion and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - Ghost . My favorite cream blush is still Glossier Cloud Paint for its truly natural-looking flush. And I still loveNatasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g . 

Highlighter favorites: NARS Highlighting Powder St. Barths and other shades, PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish Highlighter & Balm Duo Golden , various shades of Hourglass Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder , and my rms beauty Luminizer X Quad Highlighter Palette . Illamasqua Beyond Powder shades Epic, Deity, and OMG are lovely. Oh, and I often use Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Brilliant Nude to brighten the center of my face (since I don't use concealer for that purpose). 

And a moment of silence for BECCA, a brand I can't believe is ending. 😞  BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush Nightingale is gorgeous on deep skin tones, and Songbird works well on my skin tone. And don't get me started on all their highlighters. I'll miss you, @beccacosmetics ! 🖤 

What?!?  Becca noooooooooooooo 😭

@danielledanielle  Right? Sadly, Becca is closing at the end of September this year. Here's the statement from their site: 

Spoiler

To Our BECCA Beauties, 

Here at BECCA, we’re obsessed with our relationship with our fans. You’re all our family – part of this beautiful community that supports us and shares our values. It’s because of our love for each of you that we are sharing this important news here. 

The global pandemic has had an impact on everyone around the world on many levels. It has also had a tremendous impact on so many businesses. At BECCA, an accumulation of challenges, together with the global impact of COVID-19, has sadly been more than our business can withstand, and we have had to make the heartbreaking decision to close down the BECCA brand at the end of September 2021. 

We believe in you, and we believe that the beauty inside you is the light you share with the world. We are confident that the spirit of BECCA will continue to live on through all of you. Please keep illuminating your true selves. Light your own paths and push your limits. Share positivity and light the way for others as you make an impact on this world. Own your light on your own terms. 

For 20 years – from Perth to New York and across the globe – we’ve built incredible connections with this amazing community, from our consumers to the makeup artist community, our wonderful network of influencers, to our amazing Brand Collaborators and Brand Ambassadors from yesterday and today. We’ve done meaningful work together supporting mental wellness with the JED foundation and Mental Health Mates and will continue to do so through our commitment to The Trevor Project this coming June. Together, we put our best light out into the world, and for that we are forever grateful. 

Thank you for every last ray of positivity and support. 

With much Love & Gratitude, 
Team BECCA 

Oh my Gosh this new trend of cream blushes is taking me to my childhood when my mom used to use lipsticks for blush and I have always loved blush! My current favorites are Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Poppet  Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush Nearly Rose ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint A Fine Romance and love liquid blush too NARS Liquid Blush Orgasm ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Sing and one of my all time favorite powder blush NARS Orgasm Blush Jumbo Orgasm 

We share many of the same favorites @Icreamandlattes , so good. 

Those Ilia Color Haze pigments are so lovely for a natural, buildable flush, @Icreamandlattes!!

@TeamBIC I'd love to get back into blush!  I stopped using it years ago b/c I was over-doing it.  Maybe this will give me some inspiration - once I don't have to wear a mask, of course.

OMG!  This is my calling!  My stash may be overflowing with blush and highlighters, yet I will STILL pick up any new releases in this area. 😍 my go-to's right now are Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush , Charlotte Tilburry and Fenty, usually two at a time (thank you Kimberly Clark for introducing me to layering my blush).  The highlighter I can't get enough of right now is Melt *drool*

cute-makeup.gif

Yessss, love blush layering, @ZombieMetroAnt!! I need to try those Rare Beaty blushes.

@TeamBIC - I love blush!  Thanks for the new group!  💖💖💖

@TeamBIC Yay! So excited about this thread!

I love NARS products, especially their blush and bronzer.

A great hack with bronzer is using it as an eyeshadow to create a "no-makeup look." 

Have a wonderful afternoon 💖

@TeamBIC Yay!  So excited for another group.

YAy! I’m excited for this new group @TeamBIC ! I love blush !

So excited to see this new group, @TeamBIC! This is an area I need to improve, so I am looking forward to learning more from others here.

tenor 

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • BIC_Cheeks_Group avatar.jpg
  • tenor
  • cute-makeup.gif
  • 4DF2CA70-917A-4E08-BEAA-DC4A226AC674.jpeg
  • CF65F746-2F78-4910-B655-3623164CC623.jpeg
  • 526D0FF4-D77C-49FD-B572-A19A0543DEAE.jpeg
testing