cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

Cheap Highlighters?

I’m broke but i still want to look put together, any suggestions?

RE: Cheap Highlighters?

My favorite highlighters are the wet n wild and the maybelline master chrome (the powder one). I like them better than my high end ones.

Re: Cheap Highlighters?

1. J. Cat Beauty Shimmery Powder is GORGEOUS if you wet your brush before you dip in; it is a little messy though because the bottle is fairly tiny and it's a loose powder. BLINDING highlight and I haven't seen many people talk about it. You can also use it as an eyeshadow!

2. Wet n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder has great pigmentation for its price point; Again I would recommend spraying your highlighting brush with a setting spray or face mist before applying to get a blinding glow.

3. E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter is really glowy BUT you HAVE to use a knife or a spoon to scrape the top layer off first. I ordered this highlighter online because the reviews were insanely good, but when I tried it out, it seemed a bit lackluster to me. I went back online and found tons of people saying that they scraped the top layer off and the pigmentation was way better. Applying with a wet brush always helps.

4. This one is a little odd, but if you're looking for something that you can find in pretty much any store that gives off a Glossier/Milk Makeup kind of vibe, I just use plain Vaseline. I usually just use my finger to dab it on the high points of my face and make sure to blend really well outwards because the line where you stopped applying is visible if not. I use this pretty much every day. It's perfect if you want super dewy-looking skin, and many of my friends have seen me do this and started doing it themselves. It's great if you want to go natural and still have a stunning glow.

Elf highlighters are the best! and they about 3 bucks only 

Maybelline Chrome Master, and I second playing around with shadows.

Wet N Wild MegaGlo is amazing and super affordable!

Colourpop!!

Wet n Wild has beautiful highlighters and are available i...

Wet n Wild has beautiful highlighters and are available in the drugstore. They cost about $5 and can be sometimes on sale for cheaper.

I'm just starting to contour and highlight. I've been pla...

I'm just starting to contour and highlight. I've been playing around using some eye shadow pallets I have. You can try something like that and decide if you would rather have a powder or cream based highlighter
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing